KNOCK KNOCK Part 2 by RavenWolf (aka WolfmanShane-Reddit) It appears I forgot to post this here. My Apologies!

KNOCK KNOCK Part 2 by RavenWolf (aka WolfmanShane-Reddit)

Alan woke up and stretched his arms as he realized he was awakened by the brown colt tapping on his leg. He looked down at him, he had a consternated look on his face.
“Nee make poopies, daddeh,” the brown colt said.
Alan picked him up and walked toward the safe room. He opened the door and decided it’d be better to place him in the litter box rather than he try to walk and have an accident. The brown colt immediately made his poopies. Alan noticed it wasn’t as runny as before. The grain cereal with its fiber made for more solid poop than the shit he’d been eating; literally.
Angela stirred and saw the brown baby making good bathroom activities in the litter box. She puffed her cheeks a bit and said, “Poopie babbeh nu bewong in hewe. Ugwy babbeh nu good for bestest babbeh an’ mummah.”
“You realize I hear every word you say, right,” Alan said, “Do we not remember rule four; all babies are equal, there is no best baby.”
Angela looked up at Alan and she switched her facial expression quickly. She made her eyes all doe-like, tilting her head, trying to look innocent for Alan. He didn’t fall for it but humored her.
“Angewa mean poopie babbeh nu stay in safe woom fo dawk time. Poopie babbeh sweep wid nyu daddeh, wight,” she cooed at Alan.
This annoying whore, Alan thought. Alan replied flatly, “Well, since your blue baby tried give him sorry poopies last night, I thought it’d be safer he stay with me. But, Angela, you will all have to stay in the safe room together at some point. I will not let you or any of your other babies hurt each other. Am I clear?”
“Yesh, daddeh,” Angela offered, with a tinge of defiance. Oh, she was going to test Alan on everything. He looked over to the brown colt and watched him. He had already covered his shit with the sand and walked over to the blankets he was in last night. He looked away from them, staring at the wall or the floor. Alan felt sorry for the little guy, but he wondered if the others were salvageable. Speaking of, he remembered the blue asshole in the sorry box.
Alan stepped form the safe room and walked into his bathroom. He didn’t hear anything from the cat box. He started draining the water then checked on the blue colt. He lifted the carrier out of the tub and sat it on his sink. He opened the front of it and looked in. The blue colt was curled in the back of the carrier. Alan stared, looking for the faint movement of his body. The blue baby was breathing, Alan hadn’t drowned him. He reached in and started to pick him up. The blue baby woke up and squeaked. He didn’t make any other sounds, Alan assumed he had cried himself hoarse. Alan looked him over, he had shit a little bit, as his rear was smeared with poop and some in his tail. Alan washed him quickly, dried him, then carried him to the safe room.
Alan set the colt down on the floor and looked at him. The blue baby walked over to the brown baby and nuzzled his head a little. The brown baby looked at his brother with no expression.
“Bwue babbeh sowwy fo gib sowwy poopies to bwudda. Mummah away say dhat bwown bwudda bad babbeh. Daddeh is wight. Aww babbehs same. Sowwy bwudda,” the little blue colt said through tears. His voice was definitely scratchy and rough, but if he has seen the errors of his way, maybe there is hope for him, Alan mused.
The brown baby hugged his brother and they curled into the blankets together. Alan let them make peace with each other and turned to Angela. She was cooing at her bestest baby. Alan noticed the baby just sat there. It was awake, letting Angela lick her ears and groom her mane. The little filly twitched a little here and there. Alan kind of shrugged. He pondered if he had somehow derped her. That tends to be the way it goes. They get catatonic then babble nonsense. Alan stepped away from the family. He needed coffee and food. Including food for the fluffies.
He brewed up some of his favorite coffee, Michigan Cherry, mixed his creamer in and sipped the morning ambrosia of the gods. He was making toast when he heard the distinctive pitter patter of feet. He turned to see Angela walking toward him.
“Angela, didn’t I say you were not allowed to leave the safe room unless I say you can,” Alan asked.
“Angewa have tummeh huwties, nyu daddeh. Time fow to make miwkies fow babbehs,” she said, almost demanding, but it seemed she exorcised some control to her vocal tone.
“Angela, I’m making my breakfast. When I’m done, I’ll make you and your babies some food. Your babies are old enough for solid, normal food. They don’t need milk from you anymore,” Alan replied.
“Daddeh! Angewa nee’ nummies for miwkies! Nummies wight nao,” She exclaimed.
Alan cocked his head. He reached under his stool where the sorry stick was at.
WHACK
“SCREEEEEE!! FWUFFY SOWWY. Nu mowe huwties…huu huu huu,” she cried.
Fluffy sorry like hell, Alan thought. She again didn’t use her name.
WHACK
SCREEEEE!!
“You will use your name when apologizing, Angela. Otherwise, I know you don’t mean it,” Alan said sternly.
“Angewa nu sowwy. Nyu daddeh am munstah daddeh,” she said between Huu’s. She wobbled a bit and ran, as fast as a fluffy can, down the hall to the safe room.
Alan rolled his eyes and finished his toast. He made a second cup of coffee when he heard a scream from the safe room.
“Daddeh! Daddeh,” came the cries of the blue colt as he ran down the hall, “Bwue babbeh sowwy, bu mummah gib sowwy hoofsies to bwown bwudda!”
Alan moved like the wind, sorry stick in hand and blasted into the safe room. In the corner was the brown colt, curled into a ball, hooves over his eyes and Angela standing over with her a hoof in the air about to pounce.
Alan struck hard. WHACK!
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee……!!
WHACK WHAKC WHACK WHACK
“There are no best babies and I’m done watching you treat one of your sons like a piece of shit! You’re a bad mother, Angela! You,” Alan growled.
Angela screamed and cried. She attempted to run from Alan and the sorry stick strikes. Which enraged him even more. He struck at her. He beat her hard with the sorry stick, eventually catching her. He flipped her over on her back, holding her down with his other hand and swatted her teats. Angela screamed even louder. Her voice started to crack and give out. Alan was done teaching her a lesson.
He dropped the sorry stick and stepped away from her. He left the safe room, returning with the sorry box and threw Angela into it. Without a word he left the safe room, dropped it into the bathtub, ran cold water and left her in there for a few minutes.
He checked on the brown baby. He looked for any wounds that needed attending. His wings seemed fine, a bit tender to the touch, he had a puffy eye but no bleeding. Mostly bumps and bruises. Alan spent a couple minutes calming and petting the brown Pegasus. He set him down to be hugged by his brother while Alan stepped into the bathroom.
Angela’s coarse voice was screeching form the cold water. He turned it off. It was at the level where she could breathe and be fine, as long as she stood up. She couldn’t just lay down and sleep her punishment off.
“Angela. I’m going to be honest. I think you’re a bad mother. You’re bestest baby is a bitch like you. Your brown colt is sweet, likable and is going to stay with me. Your blue baby seems to have learned his lesson, thus I will let him stay. You, on the other hand. You have one more fuck up. One. More. Fuck. Up. And I will kick you out of this house to fend for yourself during the cold times. If you die, I won’t care. If your bestest baby dies, I will not care. If the blue baby dies, I might care. If your brown baby dies, I will care. You; you can sit in there ALL day and think really hard about your behavior. I will give you nummies after I have fed your children. But I will not tolerate anymore of your shitty, bratty, bitchy attitude,” Alan stated with a bit of grit in his voice.
“Wet fwuffy out! Wawa cowd! Angewa gud mummah,” she pleaded.
“No. No you’re not,” Alan sighed.
He walked away, shutting the door behind him. He heard her screaming he’s a bad daddy, he was s stupid human. Babies need their milkies, etc etc. Alan shook his head and stepped into the safe room. The two colts had walked over to the bigger pile of blankets but were staring at their sister.
She was walking around, fidgeting, sniffing weirdly. Alan watched her for a bit then realized she stopped and her ass hole started twitching. Alan made it there in two strides as lifted her and placed her into the litter box. She made a squeak and a throaty noise as she pushed her shit out. She made a frightened face as she released a torrent of poop. It made the typical ‘phhbbbllltttt’ sound but her expression was what unnerved Alan. She made weird noises, then her eyes crossed and went different directions.
“Aw, shit! She fucking derped,” Alan exclaimed, rubbing his head, “Fuck me.”
END PART 2
Sorry if this seemed, blah. It’s late for me, I’m tired and have to work early, but wanted to at least keep the juice flowing creatively on this story. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

45 Likes

How was the bestest baby derped?

8 Likes

Shit trauma.
literally

9 Likes

Huh? I’ll have to reread part 1 then I guess lol. I know creamscicle hurt the bestest babbeh and smashed its leggies but beyond that I dont remember

4 Likes

Creamscicle?
Who’s that?

3 Likes

I’m tripping idk ahahaha

3 Likes

Maybe I’m thinking of a different story idk lol

4 Likes

Derp ahahahha karma hits on bestesh babbeh love the realization on crossed eyed :joy:

1 Like

really intresting so far. having the blue baby learn his lesson is good and now with a derpped bestest baby, that will be intresting

1 Like

lol seems like someone else got derped

1 Like