Page 3

Page 4

Pahe 5

Lady 4

Page 6

Lady 5

Page 7

152 Likes

Woah, that went from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye.

16 Likes

Nice work Owl.

5 Likes

Well it’s time to shove that electric sorry stick up there special place and asshole and mouth. Spay them take their eyes, legs teeth, tongue, fluff, and mane. Milkbag them and rub their stubs every once in a while and rub them with ice. Rub the rest of their body in ice and put some ice cubes and salt in their empty eye sockets.

Prick them all over their bodies with a sewing needle too.

Replace the mother’s missing limbs with some of their limbs and take the milkbag stuff out of her. Give her a cast for her jaw and let her taunt those batch mares every once in a while.

But that’s just what I would do

10 Likes

Lov it

2 Likes

I remember reading this, those fucking fluffies are nutcase assholes!!!

Was jealousy that snap these bitches?

Feel sad for Lady here she lost her foals from assholes.

Was wondering where the hell are the caretakers??? There should be at least one going rounds😢

8 Likes

Artist kun universe truly is an absolute hellhole lmao

5 Likes

Gran historia

4 Likes

Amazing, a bit too hugbox-ish in the end for me, but an excellent work.

2 Likes

The shelter should have known that putting her and her foals by other mares who lost their foals are not a good idea. Her foals had more chanse to live if they separate the mother and her foals from the other mares. Only if they want a new milkbag and did this on purpose, let her lose her foals by other agressive mares. They know she produced milk, so they didn’t need nocking her up for becoming a milkbag.

3 Likes

Lady deserves better. And the other shitty mares fucking deserve worse.

2 Likes

Good story and what a stupid shitrats!

I love the kind of torment that it’s displayed in this comic. I don’t know why but the thought of a mummah being separated from her foals be it she notices or not is pure genius and I love it.

Anyone know what “semolino” means, or is supposed to mean, on the last page? It’s bugged the hell out of me for years trying to figure it out.