Laguna & Sweetheart (Noodle)

Because of your guys’ kind words, and because I’m a hypocrite, I’ve decided I might make more of these shitty fluffy pone drawererings. I especially wanna start little 4 panels of Laguna stuff, of him doing all kinds of stuff: from beating up Fluffies, bullying foals, and being a sweetiepie. This picture in particular is based on a beautiful pic that was drawn by @Gal-with-pastels , to be incorporated into the story! So this arc that i have been (barely) working on will deal with that! Whoops, spoilers… I also promise not to be snarky when people say nice things! Being praised makes me feel weird…

(I totally meant to put two “t’s” in sweetheart…)

11 Likes

Do it!

2 Likes

Aww, all snuggly! And probably doomed.

1 Like

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

(thank you, i totally will!)

1 Like

If you havent already (shameless plug), you should read Little Laguna! Its not finished, but i think chapters 1-10 is a pretty decent stand-alone!

1 Like

this is so cute!!!

for the longest time i thought Laguna was brown

1 Like

Name in the title

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! No, no, him’s is teal and yellow.

I loved the colors you used for sweetheart though! I cant thank you enough for making that fluffy for me!

Sorry!

1 Like

oh! i see

np, lets hope nothing happens when laguna gives sweetheart special Huggies

1 Like

Hopefully nothing but happy futures for them!

Hopefully…

yup

1 Like

To tag someone, put an “at” symbol in front of their name.

Cute drawing btw. Good work! (Do you feel weird yet?)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

And yes, the weirdest lol ;p

Will do! I need to look at more older stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you like reading, youre probably better off reading something else. But if you have absolutely nothing to do… maybe check it out haha.

1 Like

I loved the Little Laguna stuff so much (Little concerned about him showing interest in the druggos tho) :concern:

1 Like

Me too :frowning: