Last beer in the shop with Blueberry and Princess Pinky (artist: Carpdime)

A little slice of life drawing of the daycare friends.

76 Likes

is this a blooming romance?!?!

8 Likes

Oooh, this is looking interesting!

It could happen - there’s been hints of relationships between the human owners in the Avocadoverse. (And I need to get round to writing them Dx )

7 Likes

YEAH GO WRITE IT

1 Like

Next panel: Guy and girl fucking on the bed, blueberry and pinky enf’ing on the floor.

8 Likes

Bruh, I’m kinda focused on Avocado Dx And his story is not one to rush :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinky

4 Likes

okay

1 Like

@Carpdime Also, love the little touch of “good feels” as the beer brand

7 Likes

What kind of store would allow fluffys in

2 Likes

…I don’t want to know what the beer is made of.

2 Likes

Good feels brand beer my favorite

3 Likes

Fluffy Beer when?

1 Like

Ah their path had net again :grin:

2 Likes

I hope so. Too cute.

2 Likes

so considering fluffies are biotoys meant for kids wouldn’t a grown man walking around with a fluffy be like a grown man walking around with a stuffed animal i.e. cringe

In Carp’s Avocadoverse, fluffies are more of a sentient pet while still having some to most of their known traits (such as fluffspeak)

From a meta perspective, fluffies spun from the /mlp/ fandom on 4chan, so one could imagine an in-universe equivalent of bronies owning such pets/biotoys.

And finally, both people in the pic happen to own a fluffy and fluffy ownership is quite common in that setting so, no, it wouldn’t be cringe

That’s an adorable scenario - and an excellent name for a beer! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like