Last Chance - Short comic by Naughty Fox

It is sweet to mask death so fluffies are not afraid in their last moments, but these white lies can sometimes cause unexpected consequences.

Enjoy! :fox_face:

76 Likes

Do we have a word for the fluffy equivalents of hell? A realm of wowstest buwnies and fowebah enfies in poopie pwace for wowstest fwuffies

8 Likes

I think Sorry-Land is used in a few works, that seems to fit.

It’s almost tragic in a way, dude fell so hard for the indoctrination of heaven that he missed out on a loving home here on earth. And even if there is a skettiland, the wee shit just napalmed an old women for wanting to help him, no way he’s getting let into heaven.

23 Likes

Hahahaha serves him right for being an ugly, poopie colored shit-rat! The slower and agonizing the death? The better the taste.

8 Likes

The scree at the end gave me a good laugh

3 Likes

Man that dude is way too nice to the little fuck

2 Likes

Yeah, Earth

9 Likes

Fluffies tend to be too optimistic to come up with their own. People that want to scare them just say hell.

2 Likes

I thought that experiences of discrimination and torture could make a fluffy with an unattractive color more ethical. This damn stupid shitrat personally buried its own hope.

4 Likes

Ok if they, told him that if he didn’t get adopt he would go to the skeety land than obvisly he would not want to be adopt,he was kinda of an ass but, alest he could had died by the hands of his owner.

3 Likes

That old bitch talks like a fluffy in the third panel so how do we know it isn’t three smarties in a human suit pulling a fast one on a dumb poopie?

8 Likes

Poor old lady… ;W;

1 Like

LMAO I was hoping it would be a slow and agonizing process.

Basically he intended to be bad though doing so will lead him to that fabled Skettiland, well he ended up in hell instead for what he did the poor lady.

I think they shouldn’t tell these shit bout skettiland before they incinerated them. From the interaction the employee might have told that shitrat too early. :thinking:

5 Likes

I think that companies need extremely friendly staff when their product can shit on them and cry for no reason for hours.

2 Likes

Holy beans! That is something that I need to see or draw.

1 Like

When your product purposely shits on a customer in front of everyone then follows it up with loud insults all bets are off

I think the implication that fluffies have souls and their own afterlife is kinda fridge-horror

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now I want to see a comic showing the moments before the Fluffy was put in the incinerator…

When he went from believing Fluffies that dont get adopted went to skettiland, to realizing what that meant…

That sweet moment… realizing what he’d jjst done to himself.

3 Likes