Last-second decision. (by: artist-kun)

83 Likes

Make sure you know what you want sir, and I’ve already amputated this one so you can’t have that one

10 Likes

They should still have him paid that pillowed blue service fee, wishy washy idiot :triumph:

12 Likes

This does seem a little wasteful. I don’t see any buy one get one free signs on display.

5 Likes

Wow, that has some A++ customer service if they’re willing to let a customer change his mind like that!

11 Likes

“You’ll still have to pay for the blue one, sir.”

“Oh, how much? If it’s too much, I may have to keep him after all…”

“Including the pillowing fee… $8.50”

“LOL”

5 Likes

what kind of pillowing is that? the foal itself worth 8 times less

3 Likes

"Sir, this is a FluffMart.

If you don’t like our prices, you can go down the street to Bucket O’ Ferals."

7 Likes

no really tho, who would pay 7 bucks for 4 scissor snaps?

5 Likes

Suburbanites who like to pretend they’re rich, mostly.

Personally, I’m totally with you. I get all my fluffies from Bucket O’ Ferals.

6 Likes

oh yes, a fine establishment indeed

3 Likes

I once work for two years as an art instructor in a painting studio in a mall, have some customers like that wanting what art to paint then almost end of their time limit askin if they can change it :man_facepalming: have to be very calm to tell them they wont finish in time and there is an extra fee for overtime. Some wont change some idiotically would and agree to the change then idiotically realize it sucks even more :rofl:

3 Likes

Egad, that’s a meat grinder.

And as a former newspaper production guy? You have my sympathies. At least with us we never had to directly talk to the customers.

2 Likes

Talking to customers is the biggest thing I want to avoid if at all possible. They’re always too big of a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Ah! I remember this one too. :smiley: Nice. Y’know There was another comic kind of like this were an abuser buys an alicorn and gets it a “teacup” amputation and doesn’t pay for it, so the lil alicorn is tossed in the trash.

1 Like

Ahaaa, I remember these. I wonder if ginger_fig will ever upload his stuff here. For the record, I have no idea what happened to him.

Oh yes indeed especially shitty rich mothers , oh man its a nightmare!!! :triumph:

1 Like