Leaving

I have decided to leave the community. I know I’ve been inactive for a while but I had been lurking. Sadly, a particular piece posted recently has left me so uncomfortable and upset that I have decided to step away permanently. I will not disclose the piece or artist, and I do not blame them for my leave— I simply feel like I can no longer enjoy the community with that image in my head

Thank you all for the support and kindness, I wish you all well!

32 Likes

Sorry to see you go.
If you ever decide to come back you wil always be welcome.

5 Likes

I wish you well on your adventures away from this community and hope you go somewhere with your amazing artwork one day. Best of wishes from me and my family.

5 Likes

Sad to see you go, your art was always so cute and really well done. Stay healthy!

6 Likes

Sad to see you go

3 Likes

WILL MISS U :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I feel like I know which piece it is, because that one’s uncomfortable to me too. I wish you luck in wherever you’re off to!

6 Likes

All the hugs and loves Milky
You will be missed.

4 Likes

your stories were part of what inspired me to make my own content, so i’ll miss seeing you around, but it’s your choice. godspeed man, and good luck

I feel ya. There’s a fine line between satire/shitposting and just being disgusting, and unfortunately that line is often crossed.

4 Likes

Sorry to see you go :frowning:

Being disgusting is one of the original impulses driving the fluffy community. Abuse art is almost always disgusting by ‘normie’ standards; criticizing an abuse pic for being ‘too’ disgusting is a contradiction in terms.

However, any good fluffy site should allow users to block categories that they personally object to. I.e. if someone doesn’t want to view abuse art, they shouldn’t have to. I thought that was the case with FC; if it isn’t, that’s a huge oversight.

5 Likes

Please leave your account intact! We’ve lost too much good art lately :pleading_face:

3 Likes

This really eats me up man, Milky i hope you stay safe, i hope you know you were a great part of this community, and its a major loss to see you go

3 Likes

Gonna miss you @Milky :sob: please take care.

3 Likes

What strange impulse drives the most sensitive to click on post they know will offend them

7 Likes

Read the fucking room McGee for crying out loud

As for Milky, sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best

8 Likes

what does the room say

6 Likes

I guess “disgusting” is too vague a word here. That’s on me. I wasn’t referring to abuse, I was referring to going to extremes to generate visual shock value. Of course, that may also be open to interpretation, so for the sake of brevity, let’s keep further discussion out of this person’s post. Feel free to message me privately if you want to talk. Thanks.

Can we change @ripoffMcgee’s flair to “just a real dick” ?

4 Likes