Left Behind (By OtherCoraline)

119 Likes

This was inspired by Pinkie Pie in @Gardel 's The Pit. But I wanted to make it more ambiguous as to whether the mummah left the foal behind for pragmatic reasons or simply didn’t notice.

7 Likes

And she’s being primed to fuck again

4 Likes

Awesome work as always OC

4 Likes

Thanks :hugs: I’m stupidly proud of this. It’s not amazing, but I’m trying to do more “show, don’t tell”. I have a LOT of dialogue-heavy comics (which isn’t bad), but I want to get better at pictures that tell a story with no words, you know?

12 Likes

I can appreciate that.
And the above does exactly that.

2 Likes

Defected by gum. Must be a summer night.

2 Likes

The only way out is chewing its own hoofs.

5 Likes

Oh tragedy your my sweet Ambrosia

2 Likes

Hm. Simple Abuse idea, putting out things that you know will manipulate Fluffy emotions and force behavior. Like a waterproof sticker, or even worse a scratch’n’sniff, of spaghetti on ground level by a place where people will be rushing and not have time to entertain requests even if Hugboxy, or depicting a Fluffy shitting and pissing near some maintained gardens. A moist vulva or anus by where Fluffy mothers congregate. A realistic sticker of a pile of blankets next to a drain pipe.

4 Likes

It’s beautiful.

4 Likes

Ah, I was missing your work. Excellent sadbox, subtle and open to many interpretations.

2 Likes

Maybe he will make it through the night. And someone will save him in the morning.

Probably not, though.

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this one, good job specially on the face of resignation of the foal, tho is that gum or its hoof-pad tearing off?

1 Like

I just read the story, I believe that meant to be the hoof sticking to the icy ground.

Underrated comment.

Aw hell - sighs - good thing im out a walk other wise this lil ome would have frozen to death …

You didn’t save it because it isn’t real

Do not failrp