Leggie baby or Wingie baby (Artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 25115)

25115 - abuse amputation artist_carpdime choices crying flapping foal leggies psychological_abuse questionable sadbox tears useless wingies wings

90 Likes

This post left vacant as it is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

2 Likes

Vanity strikes again.

You let me know when you start hovering you fat little eejit.

9 Likes

I love how the little tub of shit looks like his whole fat body is literally drooping and sagging down to the floor from despair in the second picture. :smiley:

I like to imagine the owner would proceed to overfeed him with the most nasty-tasting stuff possible, so that the foal will start comfort-eating but gain no pleasure or actual comfort from doing so even as his body balloons up and he’s left to stew in his own shit + obesity-related health problems.

6 Likes

Looks pretty fucking ugly regardless. Might as well rip off the wings and make it eat them.

3 Likes

Honestly one of my favorite colors
Horses for courses of course

Dumbass

I like this image for a while and in my headcanon the wings like horns can grow back due to their high regeneration and not without bones but rather cartilage, making it even more stupid that they would rather not have legs than not have wings

Omg this is amazing, HEADCANON ACCEPTED

Edit: I misread that as you saying the legs grow back but the bones are made of cartilage so they snap all the time and are even more useless and stupid, and it sounded amazing so it’s now part of my headcanon FOREVER.

(starts to fly away defying logic)

Should have choosen leggies

Beautiful