Lemon Bars fast re-change in attitude page 1 (Annakenzie)

Summary

I decided to begin redrawing this comic, into a more detailed one. Also to see and test my improvement I’ve made over the past three months. Along with attempting to put the advice I was given to the test. Considering the image underneath is what was the original comic i feel like there has been some improvements.

35 Likes

Oh, boy, that bastard is getting skull-fucked by my power drill.

7 Likes

Time to get the cork…the 2 inch wide and 3 inch deep one.

To add or not to add the super glue?

4 Likes

Cut the legs! Cut the legs!

4 Likes

Give em a texas chilli bowl!!!

1 Like

Looking so much better now! Awesome improvement!

I like the addition of a little fish bowl. I also appreciate the camera not being straight up her ass this time around.

5 Likes

This looks like a job for

Plop-Stoppers :tm:

high-friction poopie plugs

now availavle in 5 finishes

180 grit, 300 grit, 500 grit, 750 grit and all-new 1000 grit!

5 Likes

Lemon bout to be best friends with the sorry woodchipper.

3 Likes

Hugboxish? This bitch is about to have a sorry-nuke dropped on her

3 Likes

Lovely done!

Revs the sorry war rig

1 Like

A sorry carpet bombing

1 Like

Yooo

1 Like

3 Likes

3d5114

1 Like

Looks like someone wants their weggies to go on vacation.

1 Like

You know what? You think I’m just some kind of dumb shitra-I mean-fluffy? Okay than, I’ll treat you like one.

“SOWWY HOOFIEEEES!!!”

fucking punts “Wemon” into the fucking wall

2 Likes

Only for them to return happy, tanned, and ready to break up. I wonder how a fluffy would react to its weggies saying, “We’ve decided we’re tired of being told what to do by a petty yellow tyrant. We’ll send for our things.”

1 Like

Shove its face in its own shit.

1 Like

The classic solutions are often the best.

1 Like

Tbh the art will be viewed through the lens of how much pain and suffering the fluffy experience, based on the title.

I submit that if you buy a TOY which then gives you a bad talking to and shits on the floor to purposefully avenge itself to you…then you must severely punish that rat. Or you are some kind of pussy who lets a toy dictate life to you.

Could be the old classic straight-to-pillow-and-kicked-like-football or “no more Mr. Soft Toy” punishments calibrated to their minds.

1 Like