Lemon Fluffy (by Weston_Hafsen)

constantly looks mad

my other garden fluffies:

61 Likes

The pucker from the lickie cleanies is hilarious.

Im curious if you could zest a lemon fluffy and the rind/fluff regrows over time?

11 Likes

Give me 10

2 Likes

had a good laugh at the see pwace huwties

3 Likes

i would own so many

2 Likes

Forbidden lemonade

3 Likes

Top tier weirdbox. I love the fat body and stubby little legs, it’s like an abuseable Pikmin.

4 Likes

Another excellently round critter. :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :lemon:

2 Likes

Mom, can we get pikmin?
No, we have pikmin at home
Pikmin at home:

2 Likes

Those would be great in bars.

2 Likes

Ahhh your floors would smell great just from it walking around

2 Likes

Aroma-theraoy.fluffies!

2 Likes

love the design on this one, clever use of the peel as the legs. part of me wants to throw a pokeball at it.

3 Likes

i like frogs, so i like the lemon

1 Like

I swear @Weston_Hafsen whats left is make em some good cuddle doll merch for all of your plant fluffies!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think abandoning “would this be viable” and going for “would this be fun” is really liberating for the design. I never would’ve thought of these because I keep wondering about keeping something resembling plausibility.

Here? Its like, “this would be cool. Could see it being in a Japanese commercial.”

3 Likes

I think I fall into the same mentality, while I like things to feel plausible for my own writing, the idea that things can be silly or just amusing and fun is also nice. These just make me want some.

3 Likes

I kinda wanna see a fluffy eating a lemon and dying.

1 Like

I know for a fact bullet is going to stick this on a cup trust me