Less Than Lethal (EzPete)

Bob was tired of dealing with Buttercup’s splorin’ baby who miraculously got everywhere he wasn’t supposed to be. Bob got a nerf gun thinking he could harmlessly scare the colt when he saw him breaking rules.

53 Likes

Love spwowin’ babbehs and I love this. Glad to see even more art from you

7 Likes

Ignore that I changed how I did textboxes twice in this. I didn’t feel like going back to change it

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

I love sporin’ babies too, it’s just hard to make novel ideas with them. The fragility of fluffies is the most fun thing to juxtapose against an explorer though and I came up with the nerf gun idea while thinking about what else besides a light breeze would kill a foal.

If I ever try my hand animated I’ll probably making a splorin baby brodyquest edit.

5 Likes

I just love how carefree they are and what hijinks they get into. Weirdly enough seems like nobody really does stuff with em anymore

7 Likes

I’ve kinda wondered for a while, could a foam dart hurt a fluffy?

4 Likes

Always love 'sploring babbehs! I wanna do a story with one but i dont have many idead at the moment.

3 Likes

nerf being lethal to fluffies is funny as fuck.

2 Likes

We need more innovation with splorin babbehs, like this. So brave, yet so moronic.

2 Likes

I suppose that it was a stock blaster straight out of the packaging without any modifications using standard ammo?
That was probably enough to pulverise the little bastards skull.

1 Like

Brain hemorrhage. Would probably have not killed the mare. But wet toilet paper is less fragile than a foal.

1 Like

Mostly depends on how old the fluffy is. Full grown? Not likely, though it could derp them if it hits right. A young foals, barely out of its chirpy phase? Unless it’s ridiculously lucky, it’s dead.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s funniest to aim for the balls. It’ll still derp them, but extra hilariously.