Let me draw your fluffies (again!!)

it’s perfect * ^ *

and since Rambo was the first fluffy in the pile (not couting the Couch), Pacific Punch will start the second part of the pile

(Now you are obligated ((i’ll show up in your yard if not did so)) to give me one fluffy every sketch post, i don’t make the rules)

and i forgot to count, but we have about 18 fluffies if i got it right

counted again, is 16

2 Likes

Not having a fluffy on my own, but not sure what to do. Maybe a make of one of the fluffies I did counts?

You mean to pick one you already make? Like in small drawings and such? Sorry if i got it wrong, my interpretation is having a hard time right now

1 Like

Yes. Sorry, I am not speaking proper English, I’m just using a translator.

That’s okay, i’ve been there too :))
But do you have any specific one do you want draw? One that you liked the colors or can i pick any one them?

1 Like

Just any?

1 Like

Yeah, you can pick any fluffy you already drew and send me the link of the post OR a image of them

1 Like

Pony and fluffy by Kovács Ambrózia I am proud of this.

1 Like

Their pony friend is here too :))

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re still accepting new fluffs for this but here’s one of mine.

2 Likes

I still wanna pet her.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

(shhh I’m supposed to be recovering)
Fucking adorable!

I FORGOT THAT I DIDN’T DREW HER YET AND SPEND GOOD 5 MINUTES TRYING TO FIND HER DOODLE TO PUT HER IN THE PILE :skull::skull:

and now we count 18 fluffies, in total we already have 23 fluffies in the pile

2 Likes

Wonderfully done, thank you very much for drawing her.

Well, I’m a bit late to the pile.
If you’re still looking for fluffies to draw, then here are mine.

You could go with Scribble & Pixel for a mummah + sensitive baby combo, Cinamon Roll and Mulberry Crumble if you’d like to try your hands at Soft Down Fluffies ( subspecies ) or just go with good old Turnip.

I’ll leave it up to you which ones you’d like to draw.

Is 5am rn, drew this while waiting for our hour to go. Trip to the country for the holidays

They’re cute :))

2 Likes

They are so freaking cute in your artstyle.
Thank you.

Here’s my fellas! You don’t have to do all of em if you don’t want to, of course! I know there’s a lot of them.

1 Like