Let me draw your fluffies!

No unnecessary info today. If you want your fluffy/oc (mostly shoulder up) doodled, simply show me how they look via link to some post or image and i’ll doodle them.

I’m bored😭

10 Likes

Okay.
Have a go at drawing Rambo Another Satisfied Customer (AMDk7)
Hugbox only for him.

1 Like

2 Likes

Rambo with one of those silly dollar store headdress

6 Likes

Fucking hell that’s fast.
And very very Rambo.

I’ve grown fond of this dude right here.
Would love to see him in another artist’s style.
His name is Mr.Hugs.

2 Likes

…Don’t tempt me.

2 Likes

Since I don’t have a picture of him yet, you could try one of Travis from Before The Storm.

Green unicorn with a blue mane and three scratch marks over his left eye. Not blinded, just scarred.

1 Like

Would you be able to draw Bear?

Here’s a drawing of him from one of the goretober days and he’s got pale hooves just like Brute

1 Like

You scared me for a second with that white marking, man

But very nice boy (or girl), they bring me joy

6 Likes

Hmm… Well if you want, you could draw one of mine. I’d normally suggest Crazystein, but I don’t know fully how recognizable he’d be in black-and-white since one of his key features is a discolored eyeball…

So maybe Wawa? He acts pleasant, but he … really isn’t. Anyone is fine though, your art is super good!

smiley

4 Likes

…I hath been tempted and gave in to my temptation.

I don’t know what I’ve caused but I’m frightened.

Now where do I post this thing ?

I only ever draw one off fluffs so I don’t think I could give a good option for this but it’s a very fun idea. :thinking_jellen:

I still love waterdrop micro.

Lol people got so annoyed by that post on the Reddit so I’m surprised anyone remembers it.

this guy reminds me of two favorite characters of mine, no surprise he’s my fav from BF

7 Likes

I and P3 adore it. :heart:
And who are the two characters?
When I designed him, I made him a hodgepodge of Voldo from SC and Penance from Marvel.

Fuck, I thought it was the batman who laughs.