Let's Play by bunnybunnyhops

Decided to use my roommate and myself as the inspiration for the two fluffnoobers. I do realize I left out the times in the bottom videos but oh well, it’s fine the way it is. Nothing is perfect.

Horror game version.

Entry for Theme Week

26 Likes

This is so good.

2 Likes

Maybe beef can have a play date with them

1 Like

I recognize that game, in the bottom right corner, bunniiies, right?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s based on the cover. Most like plays the same. If it was a real game.

I don’t know, Bunny’s not very social, and Moonie have a requirement list a mile long, JK. Moonie’s a doll.

1 Like

Super best fluffies play

1 Like

How many fighting game players are there here? <3

1 Like

Are we counting Smash?

1 Like

I would. My fighting game snobbery is years behind me. Getting my head out of my ass has been quite good for me.

2 Likes

The debate rages on /v/ to this day.

2 Likes

I was playing since SFII and got to see the scene nearly die in the 00’s. I got over my “purist” dumbass views. If the fighting games need to expand out and change to remain relevant and played? So be it. I still have my games, and new games don’t get made if community doesn’t maintain size or get larger. And man, was it SMOL for a while, plus really hard to get into because all the existing players (including mediocre ones like me) were way more experienced than most any newbie.

Smash is a fighting game. Might need its own adjectives describing its particular sub-genre, but its a fighting game. Hell, my favorite fighter the past few years is Fantasy Strike, and that’s a simplified fighter that I adore.

1 Like

Platform fighter?

Maybe? Like I said, I don’t play Smash. Or its counterparts (Brawlhalla, Rivals of Aether, etc). I’m a bit old fashioned that way. Play it, have fun, watch it at EVO, etc.

Yeah, obviously I am. So sad there hasn’t been a new game for Bloody Roar in a very long time. Rip furry fighting game.

But I have played the big ones MK, SF, Tekken, KI, Smash I don’t know why but I pick the ice base fighter if the game has one.

1 Like