"Life and Death of a Sea-Fluffy" by Wolfram_Sparks (FB ID: 26298)

164 Likes

I am very surprised no one had upload it here before

6 Likes

lol get fucked nerd.

14 Likes

Shame the foals weren’t caught with them and thrown out to add insult to injury.

5 Likes

The story telling is so simple and well done.

2 Likes

… Fuck.

Now I want sushi.

I can order sushi online and it costs like fifty fluffy funbucks to have Flluff My Dishes deliver from my favorite local joint.

That’s all too much hassle and too many fluffy funbucks.

I blame sea fluffies for this.

3 Likes

Oh shit is wolfram back?

1 Like

No this is just a reupload

1 Like

They deserved it.

3 Likes

I love Wolfram.

1 Like

Wolfram was what inspired me to do the few art submissions I’ve done

1 Like

Same. Soylent Brown was an attempt to create a washroom of my own. Wolfram’s a legend. I found a bunch of old stuff of theirs, but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be uploading it.

1 Like

With their ability to talk, what kind of person would take in a Sea-Fluffy, deluxe or otherwise, who won’t stop going on about their missing ‘special-friend’ and ‘lost little babbehs’?

Probably people like me who’d take her in and let the roughest stallion I had loose on her.

Once again, Wolfram proves that life is cruel and unusual for Fluffies and does so in wonderful style.

2 Likes

You should contact the admins about that

would be cool if we could see the foals being eaten by something while the green fluff sinks

4 Likes

Damn it that sounds good

1 Like

Some guy named “linchpin” on the old booru made a… more complicated elaborate “justicebox” version of this comic and they showed what happen to the foals

This was addressed too, though they focused more on the whole “spayed” thing

5 Likes

Wolfram got me writing.

2 Likes

Damn

cool someone got an extended version! The mare thing also makes lots of sense

1 Like