Life can enf anyone (by Booperino)

I haven’t felt this spitefull drawing a comic since the buddy storyline lol.

Fixer got a rule not to harm fluffies… Fortune don’t have that rule holding her back

74 Likes

That’s some pretty heavy karma. I was just expecting Fixer to neuter him. Saying his testicles and penis had damage too and couldn’t be saved.

13 Likes

The lesson here kiddos, is don’t be a cunt.

Because you never know when you’ll need to ask for help for someone who doesn’t like cunts.

On topic however, what a prick of an owner, he clearly knew what Ronald was doing was wrong and not only let him get away with it, but actively encouraged it by taking him to get his leg fixed. He deserves to have a whiny pillow for a pet.

12 Likes

hes the kinda guy who will spoil his baby rotten no matter how many biotoys would suffer for it… he cared about his pet too much, enough to take off its legs so it wont go jumping out of windows :angel:

13 Likes

Damn Fortune went for the kill when ronald sick plan to poor trinity.

And never mess with Fortune, heck she can be a dj for Scawy Nyt Fluffy Wadio Show :ghost:

8 Likes

Its a bit close from that moron who owns Goldie in my current story, thats why Cassandra have good ideas to torture both.

8 Likes

Damn, Ronald’s owner is absolute trash.

5 Likes

Fortune is the real MVP, surprised she didn’t pop a couple grapes to really get the point across.

Do you rent her out? I’ve got a few smarties that need some correcting.

4 Likes

“Smarty nu enf babbeh in fowebah.”

But not “nebah.” Ooh, take this little shit down.

Also, I can’t get over “dummeh speschuw pwace” as an insult. :laughing:

9 Likes

xD it was meant to be refering to her privates but it does sound like hes calling her a dumb cunt in fluffyspeak

9 Likes

I relate very heavily to fortune. Found one of the neighborhood kids bullying my brother once (this was years ago), and ended up hitting the kid in the face with a stick. No one hurts my brother but me! :angry:

7 Likes

So I think we are all in agreement, we need to start a GoFundMe to create a clone army of Fortune.

3 Likes

Receive injured fluffy who’s a jerk.
Should we work with the owner to try to make him less awful? Should we suggest alternatives to an enfie mare?
No let’s drive him insane and convince his owner to pillow him.
Hope that his owner also gives you the enfie mare rather than having her put down or giving her to anyone else.
Torment this fluffy about how bad his life is.

And we’re supposed to believe Ronald is the villain.

3 Likes

Receives a fluffy who is an obvious sexual predator
Receives confirmation it’s not only a predator but also a pedo
Don’t try to convince the owner, because he woudn’t be convinced, especially when he sees an enfie mare as a toy
Creates a system to punish the fluffy in a harmless way
Fluffy own stupidity causes him to break legs
Gives a suggestion to pillow, the owner stupidity/love for his pet leads him to follow through with it
Enfie mare being rescued is just a nice extra

Maybe i could have added a scene with Snakefood talking to Ronald to show he was beyond redemption, but i hoped him saying he wanted to fuck a baby to said babys sister would be enough to show he was scum :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Blink…blink. You’re openly admitting sympathy for the baby-raping monster fluffy? Bold move, let’s see how that works for you.

Meanwhile, where is that ignore option?

7 Likes

this must be the first time on my memory when someone pressed “ignore” just after one comment

4 Likes

Slides Dr Fixer $20,000 for the Enfie Pal’s surgery and to adopt them.

Whistles

A new line of personal herd, “Tortured Reborn to Torture” :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes.
What are you scrolling down waiting for? This is cut and dry.

7 Likes

He is. Now, whether he’s the ONLY one is what you should be asking. You’d get discussion out of that.

Think of it like Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction. He’s a low grade, disposable baddie the main characters can just kill because he stoops much lower than them.

2 Likes

It was more of a metaphorical ignore than a literal one, especially since I don’t even know if this forum has an ignore function.

But why mess around? The post is such an egregious and offensive misreading of the story that it must be a troll. Especially as the person’s first post on fluffy community.

Notice I’m not calling for the person to be banned or anything, I’m just saying that I choose not to engage with them.

Edit: and I fully support anyone who chooses to do the same to me, not that anyone would, for I am the very embodiment of tact and discretion. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes