Life isn't fair for foals sometimes (InfraredTurbine)

I think she doesn’t like your dancies…

Sorry for having vanished lately, it’s been a hurry, but I won’t let you guys down ^^
Hope ya enjoy it ^^

92 Likes

Never a let down, and god do I love dancie babbehs not getting anything for their dancies

6 Likes

I love how expressive you make your foals.

Always reminds me of that brown foal that escapes and gets trampled by the first mare he asks to be his mummah.

Could I have your permission to use it as my profile pic?

12 Likes

Poor little one. You don’t need to dance I’ll get you food!

4 Likes

I love when foals are skin and bones!

2 Likes

Always the tragic end for alicorns or disliked colors

5 Likes

Hes a munsta! why is this so hard for him to understand.

Unreal you can dance yourself right into starvation my guy.

2 Likes

of course you can :wink:

3 Likes

Grabs mallet, smashing time! (No alicorns will be harmed in the impending slaughter)

1 Like

monster babbehs are only good for one thing:

backup nummies to make milk for good babbehs

1 Like

My favorite kind of story has become the kind that start like this, but then things go well for the poopie or monster baby and the parent and ‘good baby’ are punished violently.

It’s disturbing how easily fluffies, who seem born loving everyone and everything, can be turned against their siblings.

1 Like

Heres a free idea and cool concept iv yet to see someone implement ( unless i just missed them, which is 100% possible)

Mother : bad/poopie/monster bady get no mommy milkers , mommies tits are for the spoiled/entitled future smart ass , why cause bitch mare syndrome

Brown/alicorn baby : mentally snaps, and with last of there strength bites the siblings neck deep so they die slowly drowning in blood

Mother : no this is not how it was meant to be i was the lame bitch mother who only cared for my favorite child…and occasionally the others but mostly the fave

Brown/alicorn baby : either running away or trying to attack mother , " to bad bitch" ,karma will always curve your shit in ,

Ok maybe not said like that or in the same manner but you get the idea XD

1 Like

Aah yes, let’s hurt that stupid mare.