Life Stages of a Fluffy by LongFluffering

I am nearly finished with the last part of Butter’s story! For now have this growth chart I made, based on my own headcanon obvs!

125 Likes

Its said often but i love how soft and chubby your fluffies look, especially the babies!

17 Likes

Will there be a continuation of the mare and clyde comic too eventually?

4 Likes

Yeah!! I can see myself making a few more parts

4 Likes

The babies really do just look like hamsters and I wanna handle them as such.

4 Likes

With less likelihood of biting like hamsters…id hold them too, in an open palm under a folded sheet if tissue.

2 Likes

Cuz i am curious how It will progress, will she resent her SBS foal?, will he get punished? etc etc so many possibilities

1 Like

I really like the way the stages are spread out so they’re not so short. I might steal this timeline for my own fluffies.

3 Likes

informative and cute. love it!

1 Like

Wee little chonkers they are!

1 Like

Yeah I figured that 6 months was pretty short for a creature to fully develop but is still a somewhat reasonable amount of time. And since in my hc they live to around 6-8 years I thought a 6 month maturity would work well!

2 Likes

i love the fact that the chirpy baby its basically a potato, very cute and informative

2 Likes

I want to torture them all :blush:

1 Like

“a distinct odor”

I wonder what they smell like? Unless that was a subtle way of saying they smell a little bit like shit all the time

3 Likes

SOOO CUUUUTE

1 Like

I like this, but I got a little caught off guard towards the end. From the size of a kitten to the size of a cantaloupe seems like quite a jump to me, and their full-grown size seems a bit big as well. Maybe I’ve just gotten too used to canons where they’re the size of a housecat at maturity. Speaking of which, can I borrow your ages for each stage? I have different sizes in mind, but I like the way you divided up the time. For me, the sizes would go hamster, fancy rat, guinea pig, Munchkin cat.

2 Likes

Pretty close to my head-cannon I have toward the lifecycle

2 Likes

Yeah of course!! I’m not a biologist so I’m sure the sizes are a bit off :stuck_out_tongue: but I like the idea of fluffies being closer in size to mini horses or mini pigs. But obviously much more circular in shape.

1 Like

Might be the result of sexual maturity, in which case it can, for males, be fixed with a swift neutering.

Just as they did with Lancelot the Unicorn :unamused:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: