Life TICKing away (carniviousduck)

81 Likes

Dont go in the long grass!

8 Likes

I could see this being a Monkey’s Paw situation. The fluffy herd was hoping to find endless nummies so they wouldn’t have to scavenge or go hungry anymore. They got what they wanted, but didn’t expect their endless nummies to be accompanied by buggie munstahs.

9 Likes

They could technically eat each other’s ticks. Extra protein from the bloo-oh shit, that’s where the cannibal Fluffs came from, isn’t it?

9 Likes

Fun fact ticks in Texas carry a protein that causes an allergy to red meat.

6 Likes

Truly nature has a sense of humor.

4 Likes

It could be used to keep them away from restaurants by making them think things like burgers are poison

2 Likes

hah, like a scene from night of the living dead, you definitely dont often see ticks used against fluffy’s. come to think of it, im not even sure if ive ever seen them used on fluffy’s. nice catch and some fresh ground for fluff abuse

1 Like

That yellow one is a mood.

Yeah, screw ticks. I imagine areas with a significant fluffy population is going to have pesticide applicators near food plots to keep tick populations down similar to how they do with deer.

1 Like

How convenient for the vegans.

Don’t worry it can also trigger an allergy to plants in the nightshade family like potatoes or tomatoes , but this is rare and affects only certain groups.

3 Likes

(And then the raptors attack)

Alright then, but I’m still not discarding it from being a mad vegan’s brain child.

Oh, beautiful…get the flammenwerfer

1 Like

slowly loading shotgun help the herd you say?

Ticks are fucking awful. I almost feel bad for those fluffies.

Almost.

2 Likes

I prefer to think of it as “nature has its hilarious parts.”

Did you know that stressed out bull elephants will have sexual intercourse with rhinos?

(What’s the name of an elephant/rhino crossbreed? Elephino!)

2 Likes

ok, only because I like the sound of tick poping when put in a lighter flame :v

2 Likes

he watched the Dragon Ball Z live action movie

1 Like