Like a Glove by:Foxhoarder

Fluffy Wonderbolts, made for the 23rd day of No Nut November 2021

105 Likes

Are they little super-heroes?

3 Likes

Nah, they are dressed after MLP Wonderbolts.
Same colors too. And names.

Fluffy-fied ponkers

4 Likes

They’re wonderbolts, the Equestrian airforce/aerial acrobatics team:

10 Likes

Beautifully done random CBT as always.

5 Likes

Soarin: SCreeeeee~ . . . Can spitfiwe do that again pwease?

~NEw Kink unlocked.~

7 Likes

I would LOVE to see a comic about a fluffy realizing it enjoys ballbusting! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Missed it the first time.

enhance

As a fan of comic symbols I approve. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything that gives them agony is good. But do cut a hole do the filthy creatures can be sodomized.

2 Likes

Fluffy tip: Castrate your fluffies before putting them in gimp suits.

1 Like

Fuckin hell the endearing stupidity of your fluffies burns a hole through me. (i loveeee iiit.)

2 Likes

Love your wicked imagination

2 Likes

The way you can harm fluffies in a non-abusive way is so pleasing.

1 Like

Fellas, is it gay to use your mouth to relive swim suit tension on your homies balls?

1 Like

Sheeoot, one o’these days I reckon I’ll have to spin y’all the yarn about peculiar fluffs. It’s a doozy, I tell ya h’what.

1 Like

So, was the “helpful” fluffy trying to tear the suit? Because in that case its actions make sense, though ripping spandex with fluffy teeth is a tall order.

Or did neither of them have the slightest idea of the concept of “equal but opposite”?

That sounds AWESOME! :smiley:

1 Like

She just tried to pull it back to adjust it when it slipped from her grip, but I doubt she’d have understood the physics of a stretchy material either. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I love seeing your comics throughout this month! Looks like he was needing a good nut slap ;3

1 Like

Hahaha the idiots.

1 Like