Lil Champ Part 1 (OtherCoraline)

I’ve always thought that combining sadbox and hugbox like this fitted you. Not sure why

2 Likes

A “Monopod” is a thing.

3 Likes

baby omg so cute

2 Likes

@Thk @Huggies4Buggies

One of the ideas I’ve considered. Spoiler: It doesn’t end well

3 Likes

Making the inevitable suffering all the more satisfying :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s dark. I love it

2 Likes

They’d run into walls constantly and get themselves stuck, but that’s what shock-absorbing roofs are for. Plus sensors so they don’t fire their ankle-shredders at other Fluffies.

2 Likes

Fluffies, uh… find a way.

3 Likes

Eh, as long as they cripple some worthless shitmonkeys I’m happy.

1 Like

Ugh, fine. I guess you are my little pogchamp

2 Likes

Awesome comic, and very cute fluffy. I would take him in for sure.

“Would he be a meat fluffy?”

That depends entirely on his personality!

2 Likes

Yeah, an odd number of wheels is hard enough even for humans, but with a fluffy’s luck and brains (or lack of either)…yikes.

2 Likes

Good as always.

2 Likes

I just imagine buying it a stuffy friend and placing it on the other side of the room just to watch it crawl in excitement and by the time it gets there, you lift it just out of its reach and make the stuffy friend verbally abuse it just like the red foal with the pacifier until it poops itself in fear then giving it the sorry stick for making bad poopies and putting it in a sorry box that a normal foal would be able to escape from but it can’t because it doesn’t have any hind legs making it cry even more…

2 Likes

Surprisingly close my non-wheelie conclusion. I’m debating whether it should be a sad ending due to “that’s just how things are” or human malice. Both are satisfying

1 Like

My little Pogchamp

2 Likes

Just got things are would get my vote. Granted, I just got done reading a story like that.

2 Likes

Please let this have a good ending…

1 Like

I wanna be his daddeh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If the foal dies, please ban.

2 Likes