Lil Champ Part 1 (OtherCoraline)

Ban you if Coraline kills the foal. Got it.
Kind of a strange request, but I’m accomodating.

5 Likes

Nooooooooooooo, not that.

4 Likes

Oh don’t be like that. A lot of Russian vk groups make a week-long ban the first prize in their contests, and everyone is happy with that

2 Likes

This is what we used to call an “Aichi Plz” back in the day.

2 Likes

??? :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Back in the early days of the booru, users would unironically beg the most active admin (Aichi) to ban content creators for the transgression of making content that didn’t appeal to them. Specifically, what JustGwen had said. Not your comic, which is good btw.

3 Likes

oooooh. Well being asked to be banned because someone feels my shitrats look too cute to have horrifying endings feels like a compliment. :smiley:

4 Likes

As it should feel. If it’s rustling somebodies jimmies than you’re doing something right.

3 Likes

Good ol Aichi, I remember him.

2 Likes

like gambling the lives of Mosyaf with the templars at the start of the original Assassins Creed

1 Like

Hope you continue this, it have a nice potential

2 Likes

I came back to review the seris after your poll and im still comfortable with my hugbox vote but I enjoyed the second poke wayyy more then I should have so id actually also like a abusebox ending

3 Likes

Fucking hell that’s heart-piercingly cute

2 Likes

Also a fad that will be tossed out as soon as the novelty wears off :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I just read the story with the blue foal getting replaced and I’m kinda disappointed you didn’t take the opportunity to connect them here =(

1 Like

Blue seems to be my default color for colts and stallions, so it didn’t even cross my mind to connect the two.

What would’ve you done? Your idea has me intrigued now.