Lil' Champ Part 2 (OtherCoraline)

The eyes are on you, Coraline.

3 Likes

Jam a toothpick in all his stumps and say “you have leggies again” then verbally abuse him if he doesn’t thank you for his new legs and/or dig the toothpicks deeper in.

1 Like

I assume “Good stuff.”

1 Like

I was weirded out and actually happy because of sadbox master doing hugbox.
Then I read the last tag… dammit! >:'v

4 Likes

Ooof. Impending doom tag. And he’s a cute bugger too. Damn.

3 Likes

I truly don’t know! It’s exciting, for once. Your stories usually have some sort of twist.

2 Likes

HE CAN MAKE IT ON HIS OWN

5 Likes

I like how your mind works, chief. That’s a freakin’ blast from the past :joy:

3 Likes

He’s so cute! I want to see him happy but I also want to see him suffer.

3 Likes

Oh dear sweet merciful Mary mother of Christ our Lord and savior, just let this one have a happy ending. I’ll be a good boy I promise. I’ll even stop badmouthing anthro artists behind their backs for making disgusting deviant art instead of making NORMAL retarded mini horse torture cartoons. Just please spare Lil Champ any more saddies and huwties.

4 Likes

. . .I dont know why~ but this gave me a weird idea.

Transparent cylinder peg legs.

That way they can walk, but it still looks like they’re missing whatever legs to most fluffies. Turns into their secret weapon when they swing around the unseen sorry stick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Immediately The Simpsons came to mind.

They have to return to their own bed at night. All have access to a button colored with their siblings that gives a mechanical sorry stick to the corresponding Fluffy each time its pushed.

You rig up a light to show how many hits, in blocks of four lights so they can understand it, they have delivered to each sibling. You tell them when it hits four fours (so they can understand) the sibling gets forever sleepies. Which is a lie, it starts not showing the progress bar advancing unless they hit it four or eight times for each light. Instead each time they press it the button delivers a sorry stick to themselves.

All non-lethal. It will never kill, only cause a random amount of pain from a loud crack but only a light tap to severe pain without lasting damage.

They also get to see who gave them a hit by a light flashing when it comes but the buttons to deliver pain are on the opposite side so they can’t see where a blow is coming from if they are trying to cause pain.

That’s it. Leave them to it.
A Fluffy can make a heaven or a hell of life, as they so choose. Their fate is entirely in their hooves.

The only major rule is that they cannot hurt each other other than with the buttons. If they do, they suffer a broken limb and the sticks simply deliver strikes at ten second intervals to themselves all night. If all four limbs are broken at once they lose one. Any fatalities they cause each other will result in being slowly boiled alive in a sealed container while their siblings are forced to watch, to ensure it only happens once if ever.

Other behaviors are mostly ignored. They can shit and piss anywhere they want, but it will only be cleaned at the litter box. Forcing another to eat their feces counts as an act of violence. Rape counts as an act of violence. Namecalling is allowed. They can demand anything they want and throw tantrums, it will be ignored.

They are not told that any night where no sorry sticks are deployed will result in new toys, pets and acknowledgements of love, and sketties (zoodle ones) for all three meals that day. Mist will likely never make the connection.

2 Likes

Whatever happens to Lil’ Champ, we won’t stop loving him too.

4 Likes

good tender meat :v

3 Likes

laughs in pedant hehehheheheheheheh

they said “hand” yet the fluffy only has one heheheheh

pedantically laughs more, accidentally inhales too much air and snorts then erupts in a coughing fit

3 Likes

I don’t know what you’re on but I hope you’ve got enough for the rest of the class.

4 Likes

He’s nearly pillowed status may have psychological effects, but barely skimping by a pillow’s grief.

3 Likes

In early works it seem the phrase “doopie” was considered an extreme insult by fluffies.
A combination of “dummy” and “stupid”.

3 Likes

Snagging this.

1 Like

have the man look online and but him a pear of wheels to run around with, will help be more mobile

1 Like