Lil' Champ Part 2 (OtherCoraline)

Previous / Next

FYI:

I went with the more ambiguous “stupeh babbeh” since “dummeh” in terms of foals almost always means crippled or malformed. Lil Champ may or may not realize yet that he’s different from other fluffies. He’s never seen another fluffy. For all he knows, maybe they all only have one leggie and playing with blockies is just a hard thing only grown up fluffies know how to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

182 Likes

Hmmmm… what ever will happen to Lil Champ? :smiling_imp:

21 Likes

Yeee, great to see more work OtherCoraline.

9 Likes

I will end any fluffies who bully my child

13 Likes

Notices impending doom tag :eyes:

8 Likes

Same here. I’m hoping for bittersweet at best, but… Er… Feeling a gut-punch coming. Will cheer for him like I was seeing off the Titanic.

9 Likes

DONT KILL/HURT THE LIL CHAMP PLEASE! HE TOO PRECIOUS

5 Likes

really hoping a makes it through but since there has to be some kind of abuse, maybe some other babies bully him and the owner horribly mutilates them. Or maybe the owner buys some foals and amputates all but one leg on them as well so Lil’ Champ doesn’t feel so lonely. Would that fulfill the abuse quota?

4 Likes

Don’t try to appeal to the one who enjoys making comics of them suffer.

6 Likes

He is cute as any baby fur ball, just spare this lil one and have him a good life. :pray:

6 Likes

Well, this is just great. Love it.

4 Likes

Aaah fuck your right.

2 Likes

There doesn’t have to be any abuse. Lil Champ drew a really poor hand from the get-go. Frankly, life just running it’s course will be sadbox enough.

He’s got one limb. He has a taste of honey, and as the song goes, that’s worse than none at all.

5 Likes

Poor lil guy.

(Are the leggies still available?)

5 Likes

I think not due to cold it got gangrene so he had to cut em off.

But i know replacing em are expensive procedures.

4 Likes

Fair point but I’m just going off of the authors other works where the only time a fluffy isn’t being abused is when its already dead from the abuse.

2 Likes

The eyes are on you, Coraline.

3 Likes

Jam a toothpick in all his stumps and say “you have leggies again” then verbally abuse him if he doesn’t thank you for his new legs and/or dig the toothpicks deeper in.

1 Like

I assume “Good stuff.”

1 Like

I was weirded out and actually happy because of sadbox master doing hugbox.
Then I read the last tag… dammit! >:'v

4 Likes