Lil' Champ Part 3 (OtherCoraline)

Previous / Next

166 Likes

Here’s a post that has some info on different state laws regarding fluffies in my headcannon.

Welp,

semi-spoilers

it’s all downhill from here for the little guy

34 Likes

well, it was good while the cuteness lasted… see you guys at the bottom of this landscape :v:

13 Likes

I have to wonder why this ultra-hugboxy owner didn’t think to bring Lil Champ with him on the road trip. Even if he is in a kill state, owner-man could conceivably hide LC in the back seat of his car somehow. But let’s be honest: I am just splitting hairs. You’re one of the best artists/storytellers on here, and I am dying to see where this all goes. I was hoping to see LC live long enough to meet other fluffies and understand on some level that he will never be “pwetty”/normal like them, but I know you will deliver the goods either way. I’m on pins and needles.

12 Likes

Nuuuuuuuu! I mean, it’s expected, but NUUUUUUUU.

9 Likes

If it was a state-line dash to pick up some goods, probably. But I’d assume some boomers from an agricultural state probably don’t have a high opinion of fluffs and explaining why you’re caring for a triple amputee runt in a state where you can get fined for it is a conversation best avoiding. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But thank you for the kind words. I hope it turns out well. I haven’t been able to be as active since I started my new job, so I’m trying to make each post count. :innocent:

12 Likes

Congratulations on the new job!!!

5 Likes

“your balls have been sore from dragging all day”
yeah, it’s what was expected to happen xD
this art is really good, I love the painting

10 Likes

Lil Champ is ducked

5 Likes

So much to love about this. I’ll start with the passage of time shots in the opening and the lovingly made Fluffmart Online illustrations.

4 Likes

Love it. Great for the “why is your fluffy crying” theme too! Definitely something I could see toddler getting upset about…

5 Likes

Oh, btw…

7 Likes

I’m not sure why this guy thinks his friend is at all suited for this task (or any task) really, but hey, I’m riveted. And the art is so cute… I’m glad you use your powers for evil.

5 Likes

This is gonna go Second Renaissance dogs, isn’t it?

Summary

1 Like

Well I guess I better prepare myself to have all my happiness sucked away. Good job as always, you know just how to hurt my heart.

6 Likes

“The fluffies cant live out in the wild for long, are incredibly fragile, and prone to dying with no outside input. But somehow, SOMEHOW, they were able to fuck up the agricultural industry.”

4 Likes

Oho! An update from @OtherCoraline ! NOW my weekend is a good one!
Enjoying your cannon building and the development of the story so far. Seems like Little Champ is about to find out that not everyone is all-loving and caring like his hugboxing owner is.
I smell some abuse coming our way from the clear abuser cousin that was introduced, and heck, by telling us that the MC lives in a state with a kill on sight policy for fluffies means the cousin can do whatever the fuck he wants to Little Champ and our MC wouldn’t have who to complain to. Sure he could be his cousin’s ass, but something tells me he’s not the type to get into fights.

And congratulations on the new job @OtherCoraline !

4 Likes

No :wink:

3 Likes

Desperation leads to the most amusing of scenarios :wink: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Fun fact, last time I checked the Austrialian government still has a bounty on rabbits. Granted, its only fifteen cents or something similar though. Imagine that, a bounty from the 1800’s that still exists today

4 Likes