Lil' Champ Part 4 (OtherCoraline)

Previous / Next

PLEASE READ:

Some clarification

1. This was not intentially abuse on the baby sitter’s part. He figured Lil’ Champ had come to terms with being an amputee and wouldn’t have guessed FluffTV would trigger an episode in him.
    1a. ‘DO NOT LET LIL’ CHAMP WATCH FLUFFTV! ESPECIALLY GOOD BABIES!’ Was on the list of do’s and don’t’s given to the baby sitter (too bad he didn’t read them) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. It’s not a troll tape or anything with the words “Front Leggies” repeated over and over. That’s just Lil’ Champ focusing on those words and realizing that he’s not like other babbehs.
  3. Along with Nurse-Fluff Joy there were some babbehs on screen, so Lil’ Champ did see that other babbehs do in fact have more leggies than him. He just didn’t make the connection until asked to give a big hug.
  4. If you think it makes better sadbox for the babysitter to have intentionally planned this, then, yeah, that’s how I planned it from the start. I’m playing 4d Sadbox Chess :sunglasses:
161 Likes

Welp. There goes the last of his smiles. Hope you guys enjoyed them while they lasted! :ghost:

22 Likes

I love it.
I won’t lie. I voted for him to be happy but a more nuanced story like this makes more sense. Very well done and beautifully drawn. :heart:

14 Likes

I get that the tv wasn’t intentional, but why did he pick up the fluffy by the leg?

9 Likes

I think he really coulda dealt with it if he’d been eased in. Honestly it’s still the owner’s fault for thinking he could leave for several days and also trust this fuckup.

Anyway, mwah, that’s some good suffering!

4 Likes

I assume he isn’t an owner and sees the fluffy as a toy rather than a pet

5 Likes

jhffgjsfggfks

4 Likes

@Karn @I_might_be_weasel

2 Likes

You guys have a bunch of those I assume :laughing:

Holy shiz! I can’t believe I still forget after all this time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bingo to what? That he’s too dumb to realize the fluffy isn’t a toy, or that he doesn’t care because he considers it a toy?

1 Like

15 Currently, might make more some other time.

3 Likes

Poor champ he was so damn cute enjoying the song until…the weggie part :man_facepalming::cry: why he didn’t remember the damn list???

Poor guy there there…i know its accidentally he better find a way to calm him down

6 Likes

It’s less about him being dumb and more ignorant.
Most stories involving a protagonist that loves fluffies have them treat them with care and love, like a pet, while most others treat them like a toy or worse. In most cases, the protagonist is the outlier, not the “abuser”.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Unintentional abuse is always better than intentional abuse when it comes to sadbox.

4 Likes

Hes dumb

3 Likes

OooOOooOOooooohhh… whelp, I knew it was coming. I’ll go whimper later on.

Very good work, @othercaroline. The art is fantastic, the story telling perfect, I love the emotional range you’re capable of illustrating.

Still love you, Lil’ Champ!

1 Like

Oh, and would it be fair to say this isn’t the heart stomping yet? More just the warm-up? Because this hurts but it doesn’t HURT yet. I feel like you’ve got thumbscrews and more at the ready :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well this is why you have them read the rules and list in front of you. But I have a feeling they would still disregard them.

2 Likes