Lil Champ Part 5 (OtherCoraline)

Previous / Next

> You are a babbeh fluffy. A foal.

> You have the worst heart hurties!

> You just learned that you are dummy babbeh. Only 1 leggie! Other babbehs have 3 plus 1 leggies! You are a real dummeh.

> Your heart has the biggest hurties. You wish your daddeh was here.

> He isn’t. He left a forever ago to go on a “trip”. You don’t know what a “trip” is.

> Wait… he left just before you learned that you are a dummy babbeh.

> Did he leave BECAUSE you are a dummy babbeh??

> Doesn’t he love you anymore? The nice fluffy you sang songs with called you a good babbeh.
Said you were one of the best danceh babbehs she’s seen!

> If daddeh doesn’t love a good danceh babbeh… he must be a meanie daddeh!!

> Meanie daddehs do not love good babbehs. You need to find a new nice daddeh.

> And fast!

> You hear another mistah call out “Little Champ”.

> What’s that?

> Oh, that’s your name. But it’s a name from a meanie daddeh. That means it is a meanie name. You need a new name.

> And fast!

> But first you need a new daddeh. Maybe this nice mistah will be your new daddeh…

> You just put your cousin’s foal in a makeshift sorry box.

> You are still shaking a little bit. It made you so angry!

> You cousin left this morning, just a few hours ago, and the foal that he saved off the street, the foal he did an emergency triple amputation, and then bottle fed and nurtured to health, that foal had just disowned him because he had left a few hours ago.

> 3 fucking hours!

> These little shits have no loyalty. The only thing they care about is that there is something there to smother them with love and attention and praise.

> So angry!

> You didn’t mean to hurt the little guy. It’s just, sitting there in your hand, so small and helpless. You felt so powerful. And he was just sitting there, trash talking his owner, your cousin…

> So you squeezed…

> Not too hard. There was no snapping bones or anything. He did vomit and shit himself. Will probably be bruised on his tummy. But nothing serious. Nothing permanent. Nothing you would need to explain to your cousin.

> But…

> But… you liked it. And you don’t like that you liked it.

> You can see why abusing these shitrats is a popular activity in places they are legal…

> You need to cool off. It’s not yours, it’s your cousin’s. Better cool off before you do something you regret.

> You leave for a walk.

Next

136 Likes

I wonder if people are gonna see the text and assume this is a text story and skip Part 5 by accident? :thinking: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I forgot to mirror the images before adding text, so Lil Champ’s single weggie jump sides when he’s being held

19 Likes

Christ man, listen to the little guy, he’s clearly traumatised. He thinks his daddy has abandoned him and you think he’s pawning himself off?

I mean I get it, Fluffies are designed to annoy the piss outta you, but damn this guy isn’t even trying.

15 Likes

I’d say it was the ‘Nu cawe’ moment. Still miscommunication, but in the heat of the moment could be taken has a fluffy disowning their parent for leaving them.

Edit:

Fluffies are known for being highly emotional. I’d imagine a fluffy could reasonably throw a tantrum of this level for having it’s favorite stuffy friend tossed out. So people would just learn to ignore these outbursts until the fluffy’s calmed down.

19 Likes

Not the route I was expecting! Hmmm… Well, still feeling little heart stompies, will re-read this when I’ve got more time to soak everything in.

The logic flows, pity the premise is flawed. The ignorance the owner left him out of kindness is backfiring…

7 Likes

Im hoping the cousin would control himself he noticed he is enjoying it, which is not good :thinking:

Sad part for champ he couldn’t understand the trip thing and just quickly assume his daddy left him :man_facepalming: man he went desperate, hope he calm down.

Or at least have his owner video call him, just sayin.

Wonder what will happen next.:thinking:

4 Likes

Murder boner intensifies

8 Likes

It’s really the fact that the cousin just isn’t a fluffy guy.
He clearly has no patience or tolerance for the little biotoys and Champ’s tantrum isn’t helping matters.

I agree with this 100%. I’ve been rooting for the little guy for a while and it even made me kind of mad at him lol

14 Likes

Stupid human shouldn’t be allowed near fluffies. Next time, assuming the foal survives this, his owner should leave him with someone who will actually call him when something’s wrong or else try to sort out the reason for the fluffy’s behavior before acting like a savage.

2 Likes

Takes a deep breath, then an exhale as he flips his laptop and sniffs the screen like a line.

“Now that’s good~sniff~ sadbox.”

7 Likes

Also consider the timetable. It’s been weeks since I posted but it’s essentially:

Meet Little Champ →
Cries because he gets called the wrong name →
Cries when his dad leaves →
Leave him to watch FluffTV →
Doesn’t realize Lil Champ cheered up and broke down again while you were gone →
Come in and see Lil Champ STILL crying →
Incorrectly think he’s been throwing a tantrum for hours straight →
Lil Champ disowns his dad →
Begs for you to be his new owner

Yeah. I’d be miffed if I lived in a Kill-On-Sight state and this was my first interaction with a live fluffy. Especially with all the pro-abuse stuff you read online. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 Likes

I remember the other factors.
Gave the others a reread when I saw Part 5 was up, as I adore this series :heart:
Can’t wait to see how it all ends

7 Likes

@I_might_be_weasel

Murder boner for whom? 0_o

3 Likes

I suppose for Little Champ. But it’s not really for an individual. It’s more for the prospect of fluffy abuse. It excited him.

4 Likes

Ooooh. I thought you meant YOUR murder boner intensified, which would be weird for a comic where the fluffy wasn’t a smarty/brat. My bad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

To be fair a very strong case can be made that Little Champ’s owner should’ve put him down when he realized LC’s condition. And hiding it from Little Champ was setting him up for failure. Taking care of a disabled pet isnt for most people, and there’s no way the cousin could’ve been prepared for the outburst. Especially given how out of character it was for general expectations.

10 Likes

It realistically is a no win scenario…
I just wanted someone to protect Champ’s smile :cry:

6 Likes

Bleakbox fan theory:

Dude dies on his trip

Cousin keeps Little Champ

Cousin tortures him, which eventually involves Little Champ losing his last leg

Cousin gets bored or is scared of getting caught with a fluffy.

Cousin dumps him in the exact same spot he was first found in.

11 Likes

Ah. Nope.

But I do have quite the saddness boner. That is one miserable foal.

3 Likes

*furiously takes notes *

@Karn

I’ve got a rough outline planned, and I think LC’s last smile may very well be in Part 4

How so? Not being contrary, genuinely curious which premise is flawed. I try to make “realistic sadbox”. But there’s a limit to how realistic you can be when dealing with defective sentient toys modeled after MLP :sweat_smile:

5 Likes