Lil Whiner: Part 1 (FluffnPuff)

Marigold sat in her safe room happily watching fluff TV. Marigold got whatever she wanted, and she knows it too. All she had to do was bat her large, pretty, grassy green eyes and her mummah would bow to her every whim. New toysies? Straight to the store. Treatsies? On command. She has a big brother, Marsh, with grey and green Fluff and Mane, but she didn’t like him too much. He was too quiet, he didn’t like to play with her. He said he doesn’t like the color yellow. That one was absurd, how could anyone hate her eye bleeding neon yellow fluff!? Besides he’s not her REAL brother, that’s just what mummah says.

She sat in her safe room as the show, Babbehs, came on. Her ears perked and her wings started to buzz immediately. Her eyes twinkled in excitement as they showcased babbehs of all kinds. She was starstruck, they were so cute, she wanted them-no…she NEEDED to have babbehs! Immediately she shot out of her room, running as fast as her fat little hooves could take her, straight to Mummah. Marsh, the brother, watched and wondered why she was running off so quickly.

“Mummah! Mawigold wan babbehs!”

“No.”

“Ah…Wha?”

No? NO!? What does she mean “no!?” Marigold has never been told, no, before! What was this tom-enfery!? Marigold puffed up her fat little cheeks and started raising her voice to a decibal that shouldn’t ever be possible for even a fluffy to reach. Her voice had become high pitched and whiny. Something Francine hated.

“But Mawigowd WAN BABBEHS!”

“No! And don’t you raise your voice at me!”

Marigold started to stomp her little red hooves and stormed off, calling her Mummah a dummeh. She entered the saferoom and slumped on the floor. She didn’t like being told no. If Mummah wasn’t gonna let her have babbehs, she needed to find her own way…but how do you GET babbehs? That’s something she didn’t exactly know. She knows you need another fluffy but that’s about it. Marsh was another fluffy.

“Mawsh! Gib Mawigowd babbehs NAO!”

“Babbehs am dummehs, nu.”

She growled in anger and tackled into his side. However he was much bigger and not so easy to topple, so she landed on her belly a soft, “oof!” She looked to the TV and watched it closely, her big fluffy ass blocking Marsh’s way. He tried to look around her but couldn’t. The TV just HAD to have the answers! It can’t just show her babbehs and not explain how to get them! Right? She felt a soft, ‘thump’ on one of her tits and squeaked.

“Moob out da way! Big dummeh, bwock da Teebee!”

She got her face away from the screen and huffed like an angry child. Why was her Mummah being such a meanie? Babbehs were small, they only needed milkies, and they were just the cutest little things! They may even be better then Sketti! Wait, no, scratch that, they are the SECOND best thing. Sketti always comes first! She saw it was getting dark outside and curled up on her bed while fluff TV began their bedtime programming, as the well known Danceh fluffeh, Cupid, came on screen and started singing a lullaby while rocking a chirpy.

The next day:

Marigold woke up to kibble being dumped into her bowl while Francine got ready to go into her office and work, since remote working was better for her due to owning not, one but, TWO members of a species prone to combusting at any given moment. Marigold and Marsh sat in the backyard, Marsh rolling a ball with his hooves while Marigold sulked. Until she heard something, a song that was programmed into all fluffies, steadily getting closer. She looked over and saw a green and orange feral fluffy mare sadly singing while her emaciated chirpies, except for the fat bestest were crying at her for milk. Marigold had an idea.

“Psst Fwuffy! Oba hewe!”

The mare caught sight of the red and yellow fluffy and come closer.

“He-hewwo fwuffy, what nee Mummah fow?”

“Hab good funky pwace pwan! Mummah nu wan Mawigowd to hab babbehs, but ou hab wottsa babbehs! Gib Mawigowd babbehs, an Mawigowd gib nummies!”

It was a bit smart, for a fluffy, and the more instantly bought it! She was desperate for food and eagerly offered to pick one. However she was sad to see her choose the fat bestest.

“Wha, but dat mummah’s bestest babbeh…”

“Mawigowd get babbeh ow nu nummies!”

“O-otay Otay!”

The mare slowly plucked the Pink and purple colt off of her head and squeaked him through the fence. He peeped in protest of being held by foreign hooves. Marigold made good on her promise grabbing mouthfuls of kibble and spitting them out through the same hole while the feral mare gobbled it up to feed her babbehs. After a teary goodbye to her bestest she left.

Marigolds plan actually fucking worked. She couldn’t believe it! A babbeh! A live babbeh right here in her hooves. She took it’s scruff into her mouth and eagerly showed her her Mummah!

“Thee mummah! Babbesh am guud!”

“Marigold…how did you manage this.”

She set the babbeh down to talk properly and told her Mummah how she came up with the bestest plan in the world. Of course a human wouldn’t have taken that deal but Fluffies, she could see it. But of all the babbehs she HAD to pick the spoiled one.

“Alright. But I’m not gonna help you with him. You wanted him, you take care of him.”

Francine was coming up with her own plan. She finally had a use for the milk producing kibble her friend had her, ‘hold on to’ now. After all she knew a chirpy would be a lot of work, especially one that already drinks more than the average.

(Here’s a short lil part 1 and an attempt to write dumber Fluffies but, hey! I’m not dead! I swear! Hey guys I’m back I love you! Mwah! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧)

17 Likes

<3

2 Likes

So she got the retard baby

3 Likes

Course she did, I want this bitch to suffering every possible way.

2 Likes

She strained the WHOLE brain cell to come up with that one.

I wonder how upset she’ll be when her tits are covered in stretch marks and riddled with mastitis.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s only gonna get worse from here, but she deserves it!

1 Like

Marigold is probably better off as a milk bag since she’s a needy, whiny bitch.

2 Likes

Oh but where is the fun in cutting to the chase?

1 Like