Lime and Opossum (by WittewFawt)

50 Likes

Dah woad to dah Bad Pwace am Paved wif gud Intentions.

6 Likes

Neat concept I’ve never seen explored before. Also good job on the panel seven. All cat owners knew what was coming next,haha.

9 Likes

I mean you treated the thing like a toy rather than as another animal. What did you expect?

6 Likes

these little claws cut like little knifes

3 Likes

It is a toy though? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeeeeep.

2 Likes

Hey at least the cat had fun.

3 Likes

“Thank goodness we’re cartoons and don’t have to clean up the mess!”

Oddly my cat isn’t like that. She’d likely be scared of a fluffy. Skittish Siamese.

5 Likes

That is one very happy cat.

Also claws or not, it’s impressive how the foal’s lower half pretty much explodes. I love how the whole thing was accidental, there’s no guilty party other than maybe the shop worker telling a small lie to make a sale.

And that cat’s toy harness is adorable! That looks like such a good fluffy accessory, letting pegasi foals “fly” for real.

7 Likes

Cute! I’d love that for my cat. Maybe she’d stop fucking killing every animal she finds and destroying my bleeding hands ffs

7 Likes

I wonder what would happen if we put a small prey animal with a high kill rate predator…

I think you went ALITTLE overboard with the disbowling but not gonna go nuts over it, kinda funny to picture a cat INSTANTLY gibbing a fluffy like a boomer shooter. Its just funny and i love it.

5 Likes

Fuck, I did not expect them to explode so easily.

2 Likes

Why, Lime, you are the toysies.
They even trussed it up for slaps & giggles. Would have to be a scaredy cat to resist it ( the human voice could be offputting ): otherwise, that is a feline dream.

Holly Shit, indeed.

3 Likes

My cat is a fat fellow who fits the scaredy cat label to a T. He would be terrified of fluffies,he’d hide behind the couch and refuse to come out for at least three days if I brought a fluffy home,haha.

4 Likes

We had squirrels in the attic that just would not go away. We borrowed the neighbor’s cat. Took one look at the squirrel and ran away, the coward.

3 Likes

Is the cat’s name a reference to the “lost cat” poster meme? If so, nice touch.

If not, what kind of sicko names a cat Opossum?

2 Likes

He hugged him and squeezed him and called him George…

And then ate his entrails.

2 Likes

Me, I cloud name Opossum a cat, and yes, I took my meds today.

2 Likes

You’re fucking up by not getting some thick ass ski gloves and putting them on when they do that Virga. Trust me, changes your world.

2 Likes