List of my Fluffy Characters [By MaggotMarrow]

This is a list of currently all my fluffy characters. I made this list as I want my undrawn ones to be known but I may not draw all of them yet or ever

Dearest (Uniquely Bred Cannibal Fluffy)(Based on Daddy Dearest from Friday Night Funkin) - A former foal-star to a shampoo company, Dearest left that life behind when he was set on the chopping block for his sudden wave of negative emotion. Later on in his life, he would become the smarty (leader) fluff of his herd

Lobo (Toothy Cannibal Fluffy)(Based on Lobo from DC Comics) - In the span of his life, Lobo has gone from the worstest baby due to his appearance, the beloved pet to a comic book fan due to his appearance, to the first toughie to Dearest’s herd due to his strength. And appearance.

Baddy (Uniquely Bred Pillow Cannibal Fluffy)(Based on Mommy Must-Murder from Friday Night Funkin) - Previously a milk bag from a fluffy mill, Baddy was given a chance of life when a futile attempt to teach her thankfulness by being put in an alley for the night only brought her off with a herd, as well as a new special friend.

Geebie (Uniquely Bred Cannibal Fluffy)(Based on Girlfriend from Friday Night Funkin) - There’s not much to Geebie, other than the fact she’s the only surviving offspring (common in her family) of her parents, Dearest and Baddy, and that she’s the special friend of a microfluff.

Beep (Micro Fluffy)(Based on Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin) - Formerly a domesticated microfluff, Beep was willingly taken in as a special friend by Geebie, wanting to experience more of the big wide world outside of a 7-year-old’s hamster cage.

Viking (Toothy Cannibal Fluffy)(Based on Vikke from Lollipop Chainsaw) - Despite growing up in perfect domestication, Viking grew up from a weak foal-in-a-can to a rebellious, violent, loud fluff, set in stone when an attack on a child resulted in his removal from home life, leading to him becoming the second toughie of Dearest’s herd.

Squirmy (Maggot Infested Fluffy) - Life is hard on a fluffy like Squirmy, with all sorts of pests and infections riddling his body. A plus, though, is that not even the dickish of fluffies is courageous to come to him alone, and even with company, they would all end up running and screaming from fear anyway. Luckily, his special friend(s), Twain and Malachy, are always there to help him in a pinch.

Twain and Malachy (Conjoined-Twin Fluffy) - After being rejected at birth by their mother and spending a good chunk of their life in a bar as an attraction (both of the heads somehow gaining Irish accents in the process), the twins found themselves as the special friend to Squirmy, making sure when his looks failed, they were always there to make sure harm wouldn’t come his way.

Shakey-Wakey (Sphynx Fluff)(Based on Sigma from Overwatch) - A paranoia-filled stray fluffy lives in the remains of a run-down apartment in the city, under the care (and possibly mercy) of a jellenheimer

Stressball (Jellenheimer) - A standard jellenheimer, Stressball cares for their paranoid friend, including making sure any stronger fluffies who try to get the best of him end up never moving again

Nib (Micro Fluff Foal) - One of few fluffies that Alba treats with any proper respect, Nib spends his days blissfully tumbling around his hamster cage, spoilt with bows, baby objects and all the milkies he could ask for, oblivious to his daddy’s hobbies.

Plastic Bag (Micro Fluffy) - Plastic is simply kept around a filming studio for advertisments of fluffy or general pet products, though a luxury always comes with a catch, as some sort of negative effect is always put on him for during an advert

8 Likes

Stressball and shakey-wakey sound interesting.

4 Likes

the cringeshits