List of no-no food for fluffies?

Huh. Biochemistry isn’t my strong suit, so I’ll just chalk it up to “fluffy science”. Not like weird horse-chimeras make much sense anyway.

Don’t forget hydrofluoric acid. People forget that all the time.

1 Like

Because it gives naughty fluffies all the rope in the world to hang themselves if they have special huggies without permission.

It also prevents you from torturing her newborn foals to death in front of her.

Then why call it food? Lol.

-dirt
-jesus
-the challenger space shuttle

1 Like

I think it boils down to “if it can be physically consumed, at least one fruit-hamster has swallowed it”. Digestion is another matter altogether.

I think that some probiotics would probably be good for fluffies, like yogurt, kefir, and cheese but I would think that the stronger fermented foods like kimchi, sauerkraut and spicy pickles would be a problem.

1 Like

so, anything that can be cut into small pieces?

-anything.

Religious fluffies eating Jesus (the body of christ) so they can join a church

2 Likes

Anything that can be broken up, cut up or chewed. Also anything that can be swallowed whole, either because it’s small or because it’s soft. Mostly, I just wanted an excuse to say “fruit-hamster”.

1 Like

Perhaps, only if you choose not to feed her what I imagine would be sold as special “mummah chow” that would be parsley-free to encourage pregnancy for owners who did want to breed. Me? I’d remind her every day to be extra good and mindful of what a privilege it is to have babies and that bad behaviors means back to the “mummah no more” food.

2 Likes

Has anyone written a story about a fluffy on a ton of caffeine? I imagine that would be pretty hilarious

1 Like

cranberry juice! i feel like it would only be ok in cases of extremes constipation and given in small dosages by a vet. but i feel like if a fluffy drinks too much they could shit themselves to dehydration!

only a little, but good fluffys get salami

1 Like

Cinnamon flavored mints, causes slight discomfort in adults and severe brain damage in foals

Read once that feeding a Fluffy boysenberries can cause them to fart up a cyanide gas.

No chemicals? A’right, what about natural drugs:
Loco-weed is bad news for actual horses, actual weed not so.
The latter one is an mood enhancer for humans.
Willows can be used as an natural painkiller.

That sounds incredibly easy to exploit for suicide or terrorism. Next school shooter now has lethal gas grenades, for instance, or the Taliban might be using it for IEDs. Or it might become a suicide trend among depressed people to just find a feral and hand it some berries.

If this were the case, I’d expect it to become a controlled substance, or at least removed from, say, Amazon as other things used for suicide have been.

1 Like

It sounds crazy, but the fluffy’s digestive system is a beautiful mess, for one thing they can eat pretty much anything. but on the other hand, food processes it so badly that they create the best fertilizer in the world and mothers can create milk from anything. It also depends on the headcanon in mine, the fluffys were created like this to reduce the hasbio expenses by giving organic garbage to the fluffys destined to live inside the facilities and only the fluffys that were going to live outside could eat only the special hasbio brand food. but the fluffys didn’t get to the point of wanting anything despite being able to and they tend to look for “nice and good-smelling” food. That’s right. Parsley hurts them and spicy much more (not to mention that certain spicy foods can make them explode) there are still fluffys that little by little get used to spicy food

2 Likes

Hmm, impressive deduction.