List of no-no food for fluffies?

I was thinking about making a fluffy PSA kinda of thing, and for that i need the types of food that fluffies cannot consume

We already know parsley is a big no-no for pregnant mares, neither is pepper — but fluffy gastrointestinal seems very sensitive, so do you guys know any other ‘stay away’ food?

I will update the post later with the foods, so it can be used as a reference to other members

(most of these can also change from HC to HC, or fluffy to fluffy. don’t feel obligated to follow the list!)

The list at the moment :

• Parsley for mares (causes abortions)
  • Pepper or anything spicy
  • Chemicals (:open_mouth:)
  • Beans (give them gas)
  • Chocolate
  • Onions
  • fizzy drinks or alcohol
  • anything sketti shaped that’s not actually edible
  • strong fermented food
  • food with way too many spices
  • their own (in non-cannibals)
  • some human body fluids
  • cranberry juice (causes diarrhea)
  • cinnamon flavored mints (light effect in adults, dangerous foals)
17 Likes

Anything with even 1 spec of capsaicin.

Antifreeze

Their own young

7 Likes

Beans give them gas iirc

2 Likes

Some breeds have an issue with chocolate :cry:

2 Likes

Creating a creature that has the mentality of a child, but can’t eat chocolate?

That’s just mean.

9 Likes

cum, blood…

Wait, what counts as “food”?

2 Likes

I think fluffies couldn’t handle soda,beer,sparkling water or other fizzy beverages. I don’t actually know if fluffies can burp, but if they can’t, they’d have a hard time with carbonation.

4 Likes

Onions? I think those cause trouble for cats and dogs.

4 Likes

parsley can cause mares to miscarry iirc

6 Likes

Parsley for mares

but as a general rule anything that would be considered “i might shit myself food” currys, tacos etc etc fluffys seem to have very sensitive digestive tracts :poopies:

4 Likes

Anything even remotely long and thin IE power cords, shoe laces, tinsel, garland, anything tasseled, anything with streamers, ribbons, worms, draw strings in hoodies and sweats, you could go on all day. they are so stupid they think all this could be sketties.

3 Likes

The fluffy can have some salami as a treat

2 Likes

At this point, food is a abstract concept

From what ive seen they can eat anything a human can but they are more sensitive to pain, that wont stop them from trying though. Anything that can poison a kid is poisonous to a fluffy, i do like the idea that similar to dogs they may be sensitive to chocolate but thats up to imagination. Heck you could probably say they are allergic to pickles and people will be like, “yeah that sounds right” and obviously im not fully sure on everything, no one is, but i think its more of a they can eat anything edible but they are sensitive to different preferences

1 Like

I read one story where linguini outright makes them swell up and explode. Also, as other people have said, they tend to be sensitive to spicy foods, as well as anything that might cause gastrointestinal trouble in humans. If it can make us poop, vomit or fart, it’s guaranteed to make fluffies do that. Swindle’s “Bad Nummies” series has some good examples.

1 Like

Parsley really should be added to all fluffy food as a default ingredient.

In the A Better World timeline, where Hasbio maintained control over fluffies, they were programmed to die if they ate non-Hasbio approved foods. It makes sense that they’d want to maintain another monopoly since, as an amoral corporation, their sole goal is to maximize profits at the expense of all else.

1 Like

It seems useful for population control. But then again, you can accomplish the same effect just by stomping on the shitrat.

Immediate death, or gradual due to a lack of some vital nutrient only their food provided?

It was some form of killswitch.