Litter box accident by MuffMan

Its not a daycare, its a non-regulated shelter.

3 Likes

I always really liked this one. Empathy is not a trait that I think shows up enough.

3 Likes

it should. Fluffies were supposed to be kids toys, who could teach them good things, like empathy

1 Like

I think all sorry boxes should prevent sleeping. Using either scary noises or cold water.

1 Like

Fluffies might be empathetic, but not altruistic. Mares are usually cowards that run away in panic from danger leaving some or all their foals behind, and a fluffy protesting another fluffy being hurt/tortured will shut its mouth if threatened with taking the beating instead. Afterwards they may console the victim or regret not saving them, but most of the time they are more worried about saving their own hide due to their overwhelming fear of pain and suffering.

2 Likes

Some stories had Super and Sadistic Sorry Box models, which had pointed yet dull spikes in the floor. Too dull to injury the fluffy, but pointy enough to hurt and prevent falling asleep. Other features included sprays of cold water at random intervals, sprays of harsh scents to inflame the eyes/nose/lungs, and noise/vibration settings for sleep deprivation. If it can bring misery to a fluffy, some entrepreneur in the fluffverse has patented and sold it for a small fortune!

2 Likes

Thanks, those are my fluffies :frowning:

Well still I like them!!

1 Like

this is one of my favorite stories like ever
this is the level of abuse I wanted to see (of I saw it a long time ago too xD)
and now I basically can directly tell you
what a great job!

1 Like

Someone should pillow and punish Rosco.