Litter Pal?... (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

95 Likes

I love it when people find creative uses for bowl fluffies.

Mother nature gave them concave torsos and by God we’re going to make those little bastards suffer for it.

19 Likes

Mother nature? Naw that was father science and uncle human hatred. Still absolutely creative and deserved

9 Likes

Oh, I always assumed that bowl fluffies specifically were a natural mutation of ferals in swampy and pond littered locations.

6 Likes

Well its more up to head cannon but considering how artificial fluffies are and how greedy corporations are it only makes sense that they would be artificially developed as such for marketing reasons and just discovered they survive better in the areas

8 Likes

I can accept that headcanon too. Very plausible.

6 Likes

Could be one of those ones where both are right in separate universes or something like that

2 Likes

such a creative punishment, how lovely. make the little pig learn

4 Likes

When it comes to bowl-fluffies, I like to imagine that it was the result of Hasbio geneticists throwing in some otter DNA (for waterproof fluff and flexible, buoyant bodies that can float on water), and maybe tortoise or turtle DNA (for arched backs and concave underbellies).

5 Likes

I just love the creativity of this punishment and on the other hand. He’ll never go hungry again and it keeps the yard clean.

1 Like

That’s what I thought too, but the original author mentioned that the intention was for fluffies that could act as bath time toys too.

3 Likes

Could you imagine having a bath with a bowl fluffy, just for it to propel itself through the water with a torrent of liquid shit like a pressure hose? Lmao.

5 Likes

That’s one of the (many) reasons that bowl fluffies failed as a product. :grin:

3 Likes

At least they make good ashtrays

1 Like

Horrifyingly painful cement/ceramic cast molds for bowls.

1 Like

Yeah, in my headcanon they were supposed to be living bath toys.
But of course, that went as well as you’d expect with fluffies. XD

1 Like

The original version of bowl fluffs had mummah’s hiding their foals underneath them and only later did they become boats.

2 Likes

I don’t know why but that makes me feel violently angry. I’m just imagining a bitch mare guarding her bestest exclusively while her middle favourites sit on her back and he worstest is following behind.

3 Likes

That would mean the bestest still had to walk which would be funny tbh.

And then since he can’t escape the bowl then you end up with the sandpaper treadmill room where the foal tires out before mummah and gets dragged by his dumb mother.

3 Likes

Remember that someone did a drawing of a bowl fluffy protecting her young by dropping down over them like a dome, which resulted in the more dying of suffocation lol

3 Likes