Litter Pal Warranty (TheBigBrother)

All the litter pal stuff got me inspired. I think I saw someone else also confused about the concept of Litter Pals… I don’t understand how they work but nothing in fluffies makes much sense so here is my idea :smiley:

41 Likes

“The Fluffy warranty guide states that while traditional foods are still encouraged, a Fluffy is able to sustain themselves on all manner of food, or food-like produce. From simple grass, to even their own waste if they are desperate enough. This is to ensure that all Fluffies can work around your busy life-schedule and a day or two of missed meals will not immediately retire the Fluffy. However because of this, it is recommended that Fluffies do not eat the waste produce if other Fluffies since the bacterial difference can cause unintended side-effects like vomiting, nausea or even death over a prolonged period of time.”

“… so am I getting a refund or not?”

15 Likes

Make both litter pal

2 Likes

go to the store to get a new litterpal, see a DIY litterpal kit that comes with a free fluffy.

For the bad poopies the bad pooper gets turned into the litterpal and the free fluffy has the best life turn around ever.

3 Likes

Nyu Mummah nu gonna make gud fwuffeh into WittahPaww? Fank yu! Fank yu! Nyu mummah is bestest nicest mummah EBAH!

4 Likes

They live in a box and eat shit until they die. Owners can then throw them in the trash, box and all. Then buy a new one at fluffmart or a DIY with a fluffy and a carboard box.

One thing I have not seen is a micro Litterpal nor much of Litterpal Jr.’s lately.

2 Likes

I imagine they’d have a much lower capacity.

2 Likes

Very nice big bro! I think it’d be better if the fluffy said “am” instead of “I’m”

2 Likes

Fair, so I mostly just use a online translator. Drawing is my main concern though maybe I should give it another pass though before posting. I always look forward to hearing from mint :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow. Wasn’t expecting you to say that. Thanks!

2 Likes

Limitation or feature?

2 Likes

Well, if you have a full size fluffy of your own, you probably want a litterpal that can accommodate that.

1 Like

Hes still alive, tell him not to be so picky and continue

“Thats not sickies silly little thing, that drool… he really looking forward to having those poopies!” :glee:

2 Likes

Goodness I wish I had more hours in the day I would draw forever, This is a great idea if I could manage people better

1 Like

Once you start drawing these little mistakes, it gets addictive :glee:

2 Likes

This is why you only buy certified litter pals, and not knockoffs.

1 Like

Might as well just kill the litter-pal if it’s ineffective, but if you can just try and get a refund, you don’t wanna waste money on a defective litter-pal.

1 Like