Litterbox problems (InfraredTurbine)

Some fluffies don’t learn, do they ?

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

65 Likes

So he has him tied up so he can’t use the litter box? And he’s gonna punish him if he goes outside of the litter box? That’s fun

5 Likes

well you didn’t learn now you gonna poop out your guts well hang above your litter box

5 Likes

Well i hope that after that he will learn to use the litterbox well, that or you can just left him like that for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

This is the same fluffy from Goodbye, Blanket, right? I’m enjoying his misery saga. I hope he doesn’t improve.

8 Likes

No gooddbye blanket was a earthie this is a pegasus. They just have the same color.

5 Likes

I love how you draw your fluffies

1 Like

I mean thats one way to prevent a mess, just dangle him over the litterbox…looks like they were trying to hold it in or something?

3 Likes

Nice touch, cramming his tail into his ass. Like a tampon, but convenient.

4 Likes

By this point I would have gotten another fluffie I see 2 possible reasons for this
1._ the guy has already taken a liking to her and is doing everything he can to fix it.
2._ Everything is a pretext,he knows he has no solution,but he likes to pretend he is trying while his punishments escalate.(Only the colostomy is left,I hope it happens🙏)

2 Likes

Actually he has his own tail shoved up his ass, since he’s an adult fluffy and still don’t use the litterbox correctly

3 Likes

Oh this one actually was just a random one, but nice catch about the colors

2 Likes