Litterbox rejects (carniviousduck)

You enter a fluffmart, the smell of shit hits you as soon as you enter its brightly-colored halls. The wails of begging and pleading fluffies assaults your ears. You walk the rows of colorful breeds of pig horses but nothing catches your eyes, untill you see a litter box in the corner. 3 remaning foals sit in the litter looking around. The sign says REJECTS, foals that are deformed, mutated or just plain weird. An earthie that smells like hot trash, a seafluffie afraid of water and a demonic unicorn talking about blood, guts and cocks. They look up in shock that someone hasnā€™t fled from veiw and wait to see what happens nextā€¦

43 Likes

Been a minuteā€¦, ill try to post some other stuff in the comming days. Trying to get to that 500th post for the community.

8 Likes

Iā€™d be all over the skunk fluffy in a heartbeat. Just needs to be deglanded first. The demon fluffy sounds fun too. Just how gross are we taking?

6 Likes

Walrus Fluffy is fucking cool.

I would take him, spend as much time and effort as I could to welcome the water, to feel free and at home in a place where his delicate flippers could be used to the full efficiency.

Then Iā€™d teach him to kill other sea-Fluffies and start a lake cleaning business.

5 Likes

WUV all babbeh!!

listening to the demon fluff talking about cocks would amuse me greatly for about 10min then it would get old quick so hes no from me

the skunk boi itsā€¦ listen reguler fluffys are stinky and whiny enough a hugboxer can only take so much its a no from me chief.

The sea walrus fluff i feel has potential, give him a little enclosure maybe a little sand pit looking safe room he could be a good boy :glee:

1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™d take that demonic uni asap!
That face screams ā€œno thoughts, head emptyā€ and I love that smile. Just a happy dum-dum.

The walrus fluffy looks a bit like a capybara and is great too.

I would not be able to stand the smell of skunk.

All around some pretty good fluffies.

1 Like

ohhhhh i wana care for the skunky boi! the cleft pallet is gonna need lots of love, and you can remove the sent glands in a skunk, so if i find where they are on this little fluff heā€™ll be happy as a clam to smell pretty after a ā€˜special napā€™ and ā€˜magic bathā€™

The sea-fluffy is fuckinā€™ rad, and Iā€™m taking him home.

I can help him overcome his fear of water, and heā€™s an awesome little walrus-fluff!

90% off victims? Excellent

These fluffies are different. I like them. They give me some ideas, with OP permission, of course.

Please, do anything you feel like doing with my art.