Litterpal design 2023 (InfraredTurbine)

Sup my duuudes!
Got some free time today and decided to show an example of how Litterpals work in my headcanon (Turbiverse xD)

Please remenber this is my example, there are thousand other ways of how it works, but remenber it depends on the artist, and how he wants it to be in his fluffyverse".

I’m sorry I didn’t want to color it, I just think the “sketchy” way of showing it, like a blueprint totally gives the charm for it ^-^
Hope you like it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

65 Likes

This is a really good litter pal print
Its better than just a cardboard box with an fluffy inside
Its there a way to replace the fluffy just in case the fluffy dies?

6 Likes

Can I plug the shock unit into a wall socket so it runs continuously all night?

3 Likes

I prefer the non pillowed one. Maybe because a fluffy can get delusional enough to think their legs can save them one day. Or that their legs don’t love them enough to help them get out.

3 Likes

Thought the poop tank was an incinerator/generator at first when I saw the bit about the shock system. xD

2 Likes

I feel that a WRV like on the Litter-enfie pal ™ would be a great addition to save some time on having to dispose of the litterpal own waste

2 Likes

It looks like a series of straps and a tube. so it could probably be undone to put a new one in.

And cool concept Turbine.

3 Likes

Youre so talented and cool.

2 Likes

I was thinking about it. I used to discuss with RandomAirPeople about how Hasbio would be a total crazy for munnies company, so I’d say that ppl could adapt it to receive other fluffy for sure, but the original product should be discarded once the fluffy inside it dies and etc

2 Likes

modifications and hacks are always done by ppl you know xD

3 Likes

It would make it a time bomb tbh . kek

3 Likes

Could add something that uses power other then it to vent off the waste electricity when battery reaches capacity. Like maybe a random bit of music plays from a speaker. Or a little tv turns on for a while. Just random incentives to keep on living cause there are still good things in their life.

3 Likes

I love the thought put into this.

2 Likes

Poopies produce methane. It could be used to power a small generator for that purpose.

2 Likes

With the leggie version i would like the idea that once a week the front compartment opens for about idk 15-20 seconds so the fluffy thinks hes free, only to not be able to move forward to get out because of the straps, so he has to watch the saferooms surroundings slowly close in on him as he retorts to his tunnel vision. maybe add one of my paternted saddie sticks to the top of the box to add some “okay you have served me well,what a good boy i think you have done your job out ya come, come on boy… no? you must really love it in there suit yourself” :shrug:

2 Likes

Excellent design. Absolutely sleek and functional!

1 Like

ohhh i love this! Perfect for that spoiled little good fluff in your life! and good for putting the little shits in to learn a lesson
is there a way to make a non-pillowed version? Maybe make it interchangeable to if another fluffy acts up they become this week’s litterpall?

1 Like

there’s always a mod ppl will create for itt xD

1 Like

I like the thought of someone replacing their “expired” litterpal fluffy with some random feral they found because “fuck hasbio trying to make me pay 40 bucks for a new box when I can just fix it up for free”, except they don’t know about the weakened-jaws thing, so long story short their pet fluffy gets his dick bitten off by an enraged smarty. Bonus points if said smarty isn’t even pillowed because that’d be too much effort/grossness for the owner.

3 Likes