Little foal (by: Tyndalo8825)

46 Likes

Welcome to the fluff club. Can you put your name in the title plz?

3 Likes

I’m sorry I forgot, I’ve already corrected :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Are those just small pins, or is that a big foal?

2 Likes

Small pins

4 Likes

Excellent first post. I’m eager to see more. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Safety pins look right, but those gotta be the smallest round-head pins in existence 0_o

Nitpick aside, this is a great first submission. You really triggered my cute aggression. Cute, helpless, and pissing itself. Simultaneously wanna nurse it back to health and light it on fire for being a whiney shit :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for mentioning the cute aggression. I had a very same reaction XD

4 Likes

The line work, the pool of piss, the expression of pure misery…wonderful!

3 Likes

Pathetic creature; I love it!

1 Like

Great work! I wonder what the background story is to this situation. Just a good colored foal being abused? Or is there something more sinister behind it?

1 Like

I would actually do this to a designer alicorn if I feel like it. No color is safe

1 Like

That is a good policy to have, equal opportunity abuse. Though we have to know why the above foal is getting abuse? Is it because you have power and it does not? Or did the foal anger you through the means of smarty behavior or bad poopies? The best praise I can give, is the perfect capture of fear in it’s face. Shaking violently from fear and pain in a puddle of its own piss, reduced to the most regressed behavior. Even if it survives, it will be permanently pshcyologically damaged.

1 Like