Little game prototype I've been working on

Been working on this intermittently for the last few months. Initially just wanted an excuse to implement Utility AI, also wanted to get into Godot, and decided to make it about fluffies. I think the ideal fluffy game is a Story Generator type of thing, with a focus on emergent gameplay, health simulation and yada yada.

It’s a working Utility AI system for the fluffy, a bodypart-based health system, a psychology system based around thoughts, and some very basic player interaction. Also, I want to make it clear that I do not plan to make this into a finished playable product, and was more of an experiment into Godot.

21 Likes

<3

1 Like

Interesting. As long as you’re continuing with this experiment, would you consider adding in a fondle mechanic? Like, the cursor changes to a grasping hand, and you click the fluffy to touch its genitals? And the AI reacts to it? With maybe a popup 2-axis sprite of the fluffy’s undercarriage so that you can accurately model the fluffy’s erogenous zones?

Not for any sexual reasons. Only for experimenting with the AI, of course…

2 Likes

I’d also like to suggest shoving fingers up its nose.

4 Likes

Of course, as we all know no content in this community has ever been created with erotic purposes.

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

share the code? :pray:

1 Like

Atvsome point after some proper documentation I plan to share it on github or gitlab

1 Like

Keep it up!

1 Like