Little Laguna, Chapter 10 (Noodle)

knock knock knock

At a relatively normal house in a small suburban neighborhood, a door opens, revealing a skinny man with a big leather jacket, with soft fluff stitched inside, draped over his shoulders, with disheveled, medium length hair draped over his eyes inside the home.

“Yo! Waddup bro?” The man says.

“Noodle, my man! How’s it hanging?” I reply back.

Noodle is my drug dealer, who I’ve known for a few years now. He lives in a loft on his parents property, just 10 minutes from where I live. Idk where he got his stupid fucking nickname, if it’s a nickname, I never asked. But he has the finest dope around, and thankfully isn’t a huge narcissistic asshole like most dope dealers.

Noodle motions for me to come inside, and we walk over into his living room, with me taking a seat on his couch, while he begins scrounging through a desk by his TV. On the desk, I notice a peculiar fluffy, a pillowed camo unicorn, dazed looking, with a small tear falling from its eye.

“Whoa, what’s up with that fluffy? That coat is amazing!” I say to Noodle, who turns around with a bag of dope, a smaller bag, and a scale.

“I know, right? I got this leather coat a while back, and took it to my buddy, who’s a tailor, who then sowed this fluff inside! Genuine fluffy, err, fluff! Fucking sick, right?”

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. “Yeah, super dope… Uhh, what about that camo fluffy over there?” I say, pointing at the fluffy.

“Oh yeah! She’s a beaut, huh? I was tripping on acid one day, and came across this, like, garage sale fluffy adoption shit that was set up by this fucking scary looking duck. He had a bunch of fluffies, and this one actually had a sister! Or was it a brother? Eh, doesn’t matter. And he just let me take it, no questions asked!” Noodle sits down next to me, and starts to bag up my goods, as he continues. “She was pretty sad, and cried all the time, which I thought was a bit of a rip. Aren’t pillow fluffies supposed to be happy fluffies? So I pretty much just shotgun weed, and other shit, to her, y’know, to perk her up. Sometimes she freaks out, but a lot of times it chills her out, so I think she digs it…”

Not wanting to unpack the nonsense story I just heard, I start to pull out my wallet, getting the money ready, and say, “Yeah… cool story man. Well, here’s for the goods my man, I actually got to hurry. I got me some of those fluffies myself.” We swap the cash and the drugs, before I stand up and make my way to the door. Noodle looks a little dejected at my hastiness, seemingly sad to be without company. Poor bastard doesn’t know he’s a fucking weirdo.

“Oh… yeah man that’s cool! You should, like, totally bring them over! We could, like, have a play-date!” He says, getting up and walking me to the door.

“Yeah man, totally. I’ll hit you up soon, bro. Take it easy,” I reply, walking out and to my car.

“You too bro! Hit me!”

Back at home in the saferoom, Laguna is playing with a ball, while the remaining fluffy family still cuddled together.

“Gun git yu, baww!” Laguna says, catching up to it so he can give it a playful kick. He then looks over at the fluffy family, making sure to follow his Daddeh’s instructions too. He doesn’t seem to notice that the saferoom door isn’t shut all the way. Unfortunately for him, this isn’t lossed on Jessibell.

With a chance of salvation, no matter how little, in her grasp, the light begins returning to her eyes, and the gears in her head start turning. Her two foals haven’t caught on yet, with Dopey hugging tight to his mother, getting some love he was always denied, while Sora mopes at Jessibell’s feet, complaining about how she’s ugly now and lamenting her missing fluff.

“Mmm, Dopeh wub mummah!” Dopey coos.

sniffle Huu… Sowa neba be pwetty eba 'gain. Chirp! Hab wowest heawt huwties, huuhuu…” Sora cries, before suckling on her hoof for comfort, and because she was still a little hungry from not getting enough milk from her mothers half empty milkie place.

Jessibell looks at the door, then at Laguna, staring intently to discern if he knows about the the door or not. A plan starts to form in her mind. She reaches down and taps Sora on the rump to get her attention.

“Chirp! Yus, mummah? Nee’ huggiesh?” Says Sora, looking up at her mother. Jessibell then points at her see-places and then at the door, too which Sora just cocks her head in confusion, to her mother’s growing frustration. After a few more tries, and finally just turning Soras head to face the direction of the door, Sora finally notices what her mummah was trying to say.

“Mummah! Chirp! Da do–SMACK,” Sora is once again cut off mid sentence by a smack of the hoof, before her mother puts her hoof over her mouth and Sora’s mouth, to try to tell her to be quiet. Sora sheds a few tears, but then seems to understand what her mummah was trying to tell her.

“Sowwy, mummah. Sowa wiww nu maek big tawkies… Mummah gunna sabe babbehs?” She whispers, to which her mother nods her head in affirmation. Dopey not understanding what his mother and sister are talking about, looks up confused.

“Wat am sissie an mummah tawkies bout? Sabe babbehs–WACK,” cut off again by Jessibell shutting him up by sorry hoofsies. Stupie, poopie babbeh, nu wuin mummah’s pwans… she thought. She didn’t need this dumb poopie fluffy fucking her plan up. All she needs now is a distraction. Dopey, still unaware, begins throwing a tantrum.

“Huuhuuhuu! Chirp! Why mummah huwt Dopeh? Am onwy widdow babbeh! Huuhuu!”

The tantrum alerts Laguna, who perks up, and starts trotting over to the family.

“Wat am yu duin?” He demands. Jessibell just looks away, refusing to engage with the meanie babbeh, and hoping her plan doesn’t get ruined. Sora notices her mother, and begins doing the same. Only Dopey, through sobs, talks to Laguna.

“Huuhuu! Mummah nu wub Dopeh! Huu…”

Laguna looks at the mother with scorn, before looking at Dopey. “Come wiff Waguna, nao.” Dopeh, with a sniffle, gets up and follows Laguna over to where he was playing with the ball. He looks back at Dopey, saying, “Hmph, yu wan pway baww wif Waguna?” Dopey looks up with a small smile.

sniffle Yus… Dopeh wub pwayin baww…”

Finally! A distraction. Beaming with pride at how smart she is for creating it, she gets to her feet to get ready to bolt for the door when the time was right. Which as luck would have it, wouldn’t take long. In his haste and excitement to play, Dopey kicked the ball far off to the otherside of the play tunnels that were in the middle of the room, completely missing Laguna.

“Am yu fow weaw?” Asks Laguna, who was mentally face palming, before running off towards the ball.

“Sowwy! Peep! Wai’ fow Dopeh!” Dopey replied, before running after his playmate.

This is it, no more waiting. They needed to go now. Jessibell grabs Sora in her teeth, before bolting towards the door, as fast and quiet as a Fluffy could. They make it to the door, and Jessibell looks back, and doesn’t see Laguna, nor hear anything, so she begins slowly opening the door, trying to be as stealthy as possible. Unfortunately, this causes the door to squeak loudly, as only I know how to open the door without making noise. Jessibell begins to panic, and drops Sora from her mouth. As she goes to pick up Sora again, she hears the other two colts behind her.

“Wai’ mummah! Nu weabe Dopeh!” Dopey cries, running behind Laguna.

“'TOP! NU MOVESIES!” Shouts Laguna, who is almost right behind Jessibell.

Jessibell makes a split second decision, rears up her back legs, and bucks out as hard as she can, blasting Laguna in his face, sending him flying backwards, blood and even a small tooth flying out of him. He crashes to the ground, tumbling and rolling a decent distance, before laying limp and leaking blood from his face. Sora looks on and stifles a sob.

“Sowwy Waguna, nu wan anee mowe babbehs tu hab foweba sweepies…”

Jessibell, with Sora in tow, walks out the room and goes to close the safe room door behind them, as Dopey runs to the door, desperate to not be left behind.

“WAI’! NU WEABE DOPEH!”

Jessibell sets Sora down and intercepts the poopie baby before he can make it outside, kicking him over and then stomping on his left forehoof.

“SKREEEEEE! WEGGIE HUWTIES! HUUHUU, why mummah huwt weggies? Nee’ weggie to gu wiff mummah!” He cries, as even through all of the maternal abuse he suffered, he still loved his mother.

Now with both liabilities neutralized, Jessibell closed the door shut, and grabbed her last baby.

“Bwudda, NUUU!” Sora cried after her final brother.

Dummeh babbeh, dat am jus a poopie babbeh! Can hab mowe bwudda an sissies once fwuffies git ou’ ob hewe, Jessibell thought to herself. She just needed to make it to the front door. She made her way through the house, getting lossed a few times, before she finally reached the kitchen.

Dewe! Dis da hoomin nummie pwace! Am awmost dewe, she thought to herself. She remembered walking past this when she first came in with her entire family. She sheds a small tear for what once was, before pushing on ahead. Finally, she makes it to the front door. She tries to push it open, placing Sora on the ground so she can put her whole body into pushing the door. Sora quickly takes notice, and joins in with her mother, but to no avail. The door doesn’t even budge, and even it it was open, it opens to the inside, not out. The fluffies then give up, with Jessibell straining to think of something. She decides that they’ll have to wait until I get home and open it up, so she can run out the door. It was perfect, or so she thought. She grabbed Sora, and waddles up under the entry way table to hide.

“Huuhuu, su scawedies…” Sora sobs. “Sowa missies bwuddas, huu–OWIES!” She cries, being struck again by her mother. She looks up and sees her mother with her hoof over her mouth, nodding her head side to side angrily. With a final soft “huu”, Sora sits on her rump, suckling her hoof as she tries to stay quiet, with her tiny belly rumbling with hunger.

Around 30 minute mark of me leaving, I’m finally pulling back into the driveway, nice and high from taking a few bumps of the sweet, vinegary powder. I walk to the door and unlock it, opening the door wide as I go to step through. A small blur runs past me outside, as I quickly turn around.

“What the fuck?!” I shout, noticing that Jessibell was making a break for it. I quickly reach into my pocket and pull out the shock collar remote, before pressing the button.

“AIIIIEEEEE!”
“SKREEEEE!”

Jessibell almost makes it to the side walk before the electricity shoots through her body, and inadvertently her foal in her mouth, causing her to bite hard into Soras nape, before they both crash into the ground. Dazed, Jessibell tries to get back up, before I zap her again, keeping her to the ground as I walk to the both of them.

“Huuhuu, wowest huwties eba! Weggies nu wowk! Pwease weggies, nee’ wun way fwom munstah!” She cries. It seems the dumb bitch bit into her foal’s spine, paralyzing her from the neck down.

“Yeah, that’s not gonna happen.” I look over to Jessibell. “Hah, you must’ve actually wanted to eat your babies, huh? You stupid shit-rat,” I say to Jessibell, picking them both up by their scruff, well, where the scruff use to be in Sora’s case. “Well, let’s go inside and finish what you started,” I tell her, as we walk inside the house. I make my way into the saferoom, and see the aftermath of their escape. Laguna’s limp body was in the same spot, with Dopey cuddling next to him, hugging him and crying. I slam the door shut behind me, toss Jessibell and Sora at the wall, and ran to Laguna’s side.

“AAAAEEEOOOUUUGH!” Jessibell cried and rolled around on the floor, as the throw broke one of her shoulders against the wall. Luckily for Sora, she hit her mothers soft belly, and bounced off safely to the floor, saving her from harm. Well, for the moment at least.

I kneel down and survey the damage on my poor little toughie, praying he’s still alive. He has a nasty gash across his left eye, which looked like it bled pretty bad before it clotted, due to the blood all around his head. He’s also missing one of his teeth, and some bleeding of the mouth and gums. I surmise that Jessibell kicked the life out of him.

“H-hey, bud. Can you hear me? You better not be fucking dead, o-or you’ll be in trouble, understand? You’re not allowed to be dead…” I say to the limp colt, holding back the tears starting to form. A tear falls on Laguna’s face, and my expression turns grim. I look over at Jessibell with murderous intent, and go to get up.

“What did I fucking tell you? You stupid fucking bitch. You must want to die,” I shout at Jessibell, ready to viciously punish her.

Jessibell tries her hardest to scramble to her feet, only to stumble and fall back down from her weak leg, caused from her shattered shoulder. Sora laid on the saferoom floor, her limbs splayed out in different directions, and although she strains and squirms her head, that’s all she’s able to do.

“Huuhuuhuu! Mummah, sabe babbeh! Peep!”

I snatch Sora up, and say, “Your mother isn’t going to save you. You’re going to be mummah’s nummies!” I reach over and grab Jessibell’s snout.

“NUUUUU! NU AM NUMMIES! CHIRP! AM ONWY WIDDOW BABBEH! PEEP!” The hairless filly screams, unable to stop me from moving her closer to her mother’s mouth.

“Yes you are! You’re mummah’s baby nummies! Here comes the the baby nummies for mummah!”

Jessibell thrashes in my grasp, using her good forehoof to try to push me off her, but being a mere cripple fluffy, was far to weak to break free from even a child, let alone a druggie man-child. I shove my thumb in her mouth, and use it to leverage her mouth open with my other fingers. I slowly put Sora in Jessibell’s mouth, ass first. Sora was hysterical.

“NUUUUUU! NU EAT BABBEH! PWEASE MUMMAH, DUN EAT BABBEH! SKREEEEEEeeeuuu-ack!” Her tiny vocal chords snapped, from all of her screaming from her abuse, and now was unable to scream, or even speak anymore.

Wheeze Huhh–puh kaff kaff” was all she could manage, as she stared at me with tears and unbridled fear, before loosening her bowels into her mother’s mouth.

“Aww, you match!” I say to them both, before squeezing Jessibell’s mouth shut with all the force I had.

SNAP CRUNCH “SPLURRGHTKK” PLOP

Sora’s upper half of her body fell to the ground, after being violently chomped in half. It wasn’t instant, as the initial force caused her insides to be pushed up out of both ends of the little filly. Blood, bile, and intestines poured out of her mouth, before i applied the last bit of force needed to chop the filly in half, grinding Jessibell’s teeth into her body. But that wasn’t the end of it. I lifted Jessibell’s still shut muzzle up and massaged her throat to get her to swallow. After some massages, and even a few slaps across her face, she swallowed the lower half of Sora’s body.

“There! That wasn’t so hard, huh?” I say, wiping the blood and spit off on my pants. Jessibell just sits on her rump, mumbling some weird ass chant again.

“Awn iie. Awn iie. Awn iie.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! SMACK” I shout and then smack the shit out of her, with blood and teeth flying out of her mouth. “THIS IS FAR FROM OVER.”

I snatch up Jessibell and make my way to the fluffy shed. As soon as I walk in, I throw Jessibell at the corner of the shed.

“AAAOOOUGH!” She cries out, although from losing her family, or from being thrown around, I’m not sure, before scrambling to her feet.

“You better enjoy standing on those shitty fucking legs while you can, because it won’t be for much longer,” I tell her, grabbing out the supplies to chop her legs off. Dumbass, who’s laying on his bed looks over to me with a pleading look.

“D-daddeh… c-can Dumass pwease hab feew gud medsin? Dumass nu feew gud…”

“Not right now, Dumbass. Daddy’s busy, and if you bother me again, I’LL FUCKING END YOU!” I shout at him, spitting on his face through my fury, as I pull down my less than clinical instruments. I then walk over to Jessibell, having pinned her into the corner.

“You know, I decided that not only do you not need your legs, that you also don’t need your ears and eyes too.” I grab one of her good legs, and with a hammer in the other hand, I smash her knee joint. Jessibell throws up from this, and up comes Sora’s barely digested bottom half. I look down, and pick the regurgitated fluffy ass up and start shoving it back down her gullet.

“Nuh uh. Good fluffies finish their food,” I say, before forcing her to once again swallow it. Without giving her a moment of respite, I bring down the hammer on one of her back legs.

Jessibell screams out in pain, before I bring the hammer down on her other back leg. Over and over, I smash her bottom legs, causing blood and bone fragments to bust out of her legs from the onslaught. After another visceral scream, Jessibell passes out from the pain.

“Oh no you don’t,” I say, pulling out the shock collar remote. “You don’t get out of this that easily.”

ZZZT! “AAAAEEEEEEEEOOOOOOUUGH!”

Much later, I’m walking back into the saferoom inside, feeling tired, angry, and sad. I thought getting revenge for Laguna would make me feel better, but I’m not fooling myself. I was gonna torture those fluffies regardless, and now after it all, I just feel empty. I kneel down next to Laguna and Dopey, who had still been cuddling up next to Laguna the whole time. I give Dopey a few pets, probably the first time he’s ever gotten real affection, as he starts to cry.

“Don’t you fucking cry… Y-youre gonna make me…” I trail off, tears already dropping down my cheeks, and onto the floor around the fluffies, with a few landing on Laguna. I reach down to wipe my tears off him, and also lightly rub his body with my finger. All of a sudden, I feel a stir under my hand.

“Mmph… Daddeh…?”

I look down, my eyes grown wide, as I see Laguna looking up at me.

“Laguna…?”

Alright! Chapter 10 is done, and with it, the feral family arc. After this chapter, im taking a little break from the story. Idk how long, a day, a month, a few months? Maybe not that long, but i need to focus on some other things for a bit. Also i wanna improve my writing, so when i start the next arc, hopefully my writing will be better. Or not, who the fuck knows? Also, a bit of a cliché ending, but i like that kinda shit, so nyah!
Thanks for reading!

(Also, thanks @Carniviousduck for the cute camo fluffy! She totally likes getting stoned… I think.)

22 Likes

Thanks for writing. It was a good ride.

1 Like

Thanks! Laguna will be back after an anime style timeskip, so be on the look out!

2 Likes

Well Laguna survived and mummah was made to eat her precious babbeh she tried to escape with, so I’d say all is right in the world.

2 Likes

Laguna survived, but he didnt get away unscathed. He’ll be sporting a slightly new look next arc.

2 Likes

If mummah is still alive she should be made into a living stuffy toy/milkbag for her last babbeh. Sort of force her to give him the motherly love he was denied up until then until she’s no longer useful. Perhaps Laguna could use a little fluffy friend following his injuries.

1 Like

You’ll just have to wait and see :wink:

1 Like

looking forward to the next arc

1 Like

I wanted to wait until chapter 11 to say this, but the next arc is dedicated to you! So i’ll be giving you another shout out then!:wink:

really? i’m flattered !

1 Like

Sho’ nuff, girrrl.

I mean, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been able flesh the rest of the story out in my mind

i am excited to see how the story plays out

1 Like