Little Laguna, Chapter 2 (Noodle)

“Huuu… Wawa ba’ fo’ babbeh, Daddeh… Peep!

“Water… the most important life giving substance… is bad for babies?”

“Huuhuu! Chirp! Yus, Daddeh! Nu wet Waguna git huwties!”

Me and laguna were now standing in the bathroom. The little guy pissed himself while he was left in the dark while I went to grab him a night light, and he sorely needs a bath. So we had walked to the bathroom and I turned the water to a nice, warm temperature from the sink. Laguna was all smiles and coos until he seen me turn on the faucet. His eyes then got wide, he scrunched up, shaking, and started complaining how water is bad for fluffies. You know, never mind the fact they drink the shit, or that it rains, or how 70% of the planets surface is water.

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you my friend. Your stinky ass is going to end up in that water, whether you like it or not. Wanna know why?”

Peep! Huuhuu, why Daddeh? Daddeh nu wub waguna nu mo’?”

As he says that, I lean my face close to his, before saying “Well, it’s because I’m bigger and stronger than you. You’re in my hand, and you don’t get any say in what I decide to do. Maybe if you grow bigger and stronger than me, then you can make the decisions around here. But, until then, keep your little fucking mouth shut, unless it’s something to make me go ‘Ooo’ or ‘Aww’. I’m starting to lose my patience, and I’m tired of holding on to a talking piss rag. So in you go, my little cutie!”

“NU WAI, DADDEH–,” and with that, I plunged him under the water for about a second or two, before pulling him back over the surface. He begins to start choking and sputtering out water, crying all the while.

Kaff kaff… Hic… Huuhuu, pwe’, huff, SKREEEEEE–,” he shouts as I thrust him back under the water, as he splashes and flails, before lifting his head above the water.

Kaff… SKREEEEEeugh–BLECH.” Laguna throws up some of the water and bile atop the surface of the water.

“Heh heh heh… Gnarly,” I say, looking down at the pathetic pegasus in my hand, still squirming and hacking up water droplets.

“SKREEEEEEE! YUCKIES! KAFF! WHY, DADDEH? CHIRP! PWE’ SABE BABBEH! WAWA SU HUWTIE, WAN OU’, WAN OU’!”

“Yeah, yeah, you sure look like your dying alright, fucking moron,” I mumble under my breath. I hold him slightly above the water, his top half sticking out of the water, forehooves flailing and smacking the water’s surface, “huuhuu’ing” and asking me “why?,” as I just wait there. After about 5 minutes of a water tantrum, a lightbulb dings in Laguna’s head.

“Huuhuu… Waguna nu am huwties? Peep! Bu-buh wawa ba’ fo’ fwuffs! Huu, Daddeh…?” He looks up at me, finally calming down a bit, but I still feel his hind legs kicking furiously beneath the water.

“Nope, no hurties. Only time babies get hurties is when they don’t listen to daddy, and start screaming and crying, like what you did at first. How does the water feel, now you’re a little calmer?”

“Huu… Wawa scawey, buh… Peep! Wawa feew gud! Chirp! Suuu wawmies!”

“Yup, that’s because Daddy is magic, and can make the water nice. Daddy can also make the water mean, if babies start to act bad, like in the beginning when you were being bad.” I give him a tiny squeeze when I say bad, to emphasize it in his fluffy mind.

Laguna gives a shiver, and says “Yus, Daddeh! Waguna am su sowwy, nu wan’ bad babbeh! Peep! Wan’ gud, wan’ gud! Huuhuuhuu…”

What he doesn’t really know, is he can act like an angel, or a demon, and it wouldn’t matter to me in the slightest. He’s just a toy for me at this point. If he breaks, I’ll just replace him. But, in the spirit of playing along, I say to him “It’s ok, baby, its ok. Daddy believes you. Now, what is rule 2, my little Laguna?”

Peep! Onwy poopie an’ peepees in da wittabox!” He exclaims, beaming with a smile, and playfully splashing the water with his hooves and wings.

“Uhhh, ok. So what’s rule 1, then?” Maybe he has the order down, not the numbers, I muse to myself.

Chirp! Uhhh, wub Daddeh?” He says as he looks up at me, head cocked to the side, confusion marked all over his face.

“Close! It’s always listen to Daddy! What happens when a baby doesn’t remember and follow the rules?”

“Huuhuu… Nu nyo, Daddeh… Pwe’ wub Waguna!”

“Ohohoho! I think you do know”

Laguna shuts tight his eys and starts shaking his head back and forth, saying “Nu! Pwe’, Daddeh! Peep! Jus’ wub babbeh!” He doesn’t even take notice my pointer finger and thumb sliding up his back, in-between his wings and under his neck.

“It’s hurties!”

I then pinch hard between his wings, slowly rocking the skin between my nails, digging them deep into his skin.

“SKREEEEEEEE! PEEP! PEEP! CHIRP! SKREEEEEEEEEEAAAOOOOOOGHUuuhuuhuu!” He howls and squirms in the water, Laguna’s eyes almost rolling backing into his head, kicking and violently thrashing all his tiny body can muster, as my nails are locked firmly into his flesh. A sick smile begins to creep across my face, as I begin to be overwhelmed in feeling so powerful, enthralled by the tiny life literally in the palm of my hand, that I don’t even notice that I start slowly squeezing Laguna harder in my hand.

“SKREEEEEeeee–kaff kaff–eeee… Hic… Da…dah… Pwe’,” he whimpers as his eyes begin to buldge and stare deeply into my own.

Something about his gaze shakes me from my stupor, and I loosen my grip, and stop pinching him entirely. As I looks down, I can see a tiny trail of blood flowing from my pointer from his back, and I quickly pull the stopper from the drain in the sink. As the water begins to slowly drain, I hear “huu… kaff… huu… su huwties… Peep! Daddeh… am munstah?” Laguna’s eyes no longer buldging, but now squinting and full of tears, spilling over onto his cheeks.

“Whoopsie, uh, it was to teach you a lesson! I don’t like giving babies hurties! It makes Daddy so sad to have to hurt my sweetest and best baby! Boohoohoo!” I begin fake crying, and after reapplying the stopper, leaving a small pool at the bottom, I then place Laguna in it, the water going up to his shoulders and a little up his neck, exposing his back, wings, and head above the water. I then throw my hands up over my face, and continue “Boohoohoo! I don’t want my Laguna to get hurt! But he has to be a good baby! I’m so sorry, baby!”

Laguna, stunned, looks down solemnly, thinking hard on the events that have and are transpiring. He then looks up, his demeanor resolute, saying “Nu cwy, Daddeh! Waguna am sowwy fo’ mae’ Daddeh hab heawt huwties! Peep! Nu am ba’ babbeh fo’ Daddeh! Wan gud, wan gud! Chirp!

“OK, great! Now thats out of the way, let’s wash you for real,” I say, dropping all pretenses of my crocodile tears. I grab a bottle of baby soap, that I once again “borrowed” from my cousins. They had 4 bottles of “All-in-one, No Tears” soap and shampoo. I think they’ll be ok If I took one. I pour a small dollop into my hand, beginning a nice lather, before rubbing it in to Laguna’s fluff.

“Coo… Coo… Wub wubbins fwom Daddeh, dank 'ou. Peep! Dank 'ou!” He begins rubbing his body into my hands, like a cat would do. His little wings begin to flutter atop the waters surface, making small splashes around him. This causes little bubbles to form and float in front of his face. In a look of amazement, Laguna says “Whoaaa, wat am dose? Chirp!

“Hehe, I’m glad you’re having fun now, Laguna. Those things are bubbles!” I move my hand towards one and pop it in front of him, earning me a little jump and some giggles from Laguna.

“Teehee! Peep! Suuuu pwetty, Daddeh. Wub baff!”

“Wow, you really do get over shit pretty easy, huh? Well, it’s time to rinse your body! Sit up and close your eyes for Daddy,” I instruct him, as I start pouring some warm water into a cup.

“Otay, Daddeh!” He sits up and covers his face, as I tilt his head up and out of the way, and then pour the warm water on his body. “Coo… Coo… Suu wawm. Chirp!

After a few more rinses, I pull him out of the sink and put him on a towel already laid out. I then pull a hand towel out from the bathroom cabinet, before giving him a vigorous drying.

“Teehee! Peep! Daddeh, 'top! Su tickwes–ubububub…” I get him caught up on his words, as I start to dry off his head and face. “Chirp! Daddeh!”

Finally, I step back and place the hand towel on the towel rack next to us, and begin to marvel at my handiwork. He looks like a puff ball, his fluff all fuzzed up and sticking out on end, like he was a mini afro. “Awww, so cute. Maybe I’ll just leave ya like this.” I open up a drawer, and pull out my beard brush, and looking down to see Laguna rubbing his body into the towel beneath him, drying any excess water and trying to lay his hair down.

“Gu downsie, fwuff! Nu wike dis…”

“I’m just kidding. Now, let’s get you brushed and looking go–urgh, ohhh…” I hunch up, and start to lose the color in my face. My nose begins to get leaky, and a hot flash permeates through out my body. Sweat begins to bead up on my forehead, as well as the rest of my body.

Laguna takes notice of my condition, and looks up, curiously asking “Daddeh? Am ‘ou sickies? Chirp! Nee’ huggies?”

I wipe my forehead and then my nose, before muttering under my breath “Damn… These things are both equally smart and stupid… Mother fucker is scared of water, but know what a sick person looks like?” I reach towards Laguna with the brush, and start brushing him.

“Yeah, bub, Daddy is sick. He has to take his medicine every so often, or daddy starts getting reeeeeal sick, and then start getting hurties,” I explain to Laguna. He’s thoroughly enjoying the brushing, cooing and rubbing against it, and then he sits up and looks at me.

“Coo… Coo… Su sowwy, Daddeh! Waguna gib huggies! Peep! Huggies mae eby-ting bettah,” he says, reaching his hooves out towards me for a hug.

“Let’s get all finished here, and you back in the saferoom, and then you can give Daddy a big hug!”

We then walk out of the bathroom, Laguna now resting comfortably in my palm. We walk into the saferoom, and back over to his bed.

“Oh. Right. You pissed all over the bed,” saying as I look down at the piss stained cushion. Luckily, the blanket was mostly dry, just a small part of the corner was damp. “We can salvage this mess.”

I pick up the cushion, and chuck it into the hallway. I then set Laguna down on the floor in front of his bed, and start to ball up his blanket into a makeshift bed. I look down at Laguna, and smile, before motioning towards the bed with my hand. Laguna looks up at me, puppy dog eyed, and says “Daddeh… Waguna am hung’y. Peep! Daddeh hab miwkies?”

“Hungry, huh? Hmm, well its been hell of a day, hasn’t it? I’m not surprised. Well then, Daddy will be right back with some milk. Go wait for me over there,” I tell Laguna, pointing towards the feeding station.

Chirp! Otay! Waguna wiww wai’ fo’ 'ou!”

I walk to the kitchen and pull out a carton of “Mummah Mawy’s” foal formula. I pour some into a bottle, give it a good shaking, and then set it down on the counter. I grab me a glass to get some water, and then I wait a few minutes, leaning on the countertop, trying to compose myself after that spell in the bathroom. I then get up, and walk back into the saferoom, and see Laguna sitting next to the food station, hunched over and looking down. As I get closer, I see a puddle underneath him on the floor.

“You’re fucking joking, right? Or do you just like getting fucking hurt?” I look down at him, pointing at the puddle underneath him.

Laguna shivers, and looks up with tears in his eyes, and pleads “Nu Daddeh! Waguna mae sickie wawas! Nu cee miwkies nu git wid ob tummeh huwties… Peep! Dwank tuu muchies! Huuhuuhuu, nu be mad at Waguna!” He drags himself to my feet and just sobs on top of them.

“Ohhhh, throw up… Well that one’s on me, I guess. Probably shouldn’t have the water bottle until you’re ready. Tell you what, I’ll give you a pass… If you dry up this mess. And then, you can get some super delicious, mega creamy, cum in your pants it’s so good, miwkies,” I say, as I shake the bottle In front of his face.

Laguna looks dreamily at the bottle, with a light drool poking out of his open maw, before snapping out of it and asking “Bu-buh… Wha Waguna am pose tu du? Huuhuu, suu hung’y… Peep!” He looks down at the puddle, before looking back up and saying “Nu wan num nu cee miwkies, huu…”

I look down, and another sick smile creeps across my face. “You want Daddy to help you?”

Laguna looking hopeful, does a light tip tap in place with his hooves, saying “Yus, Daddeh! Hewp Waguna, pwe’?”

“Okay!”

I quickly grab him up, and start to use his little body as a sponge on the floor, to mop up the puddle. “Haha, look at you go! Good job, Laguna! Haha!”

“SKREEEEEEEEEEEE!” Laguna begins to kick and scream, crying and chirping the whole while. “HUUHUUHUU! DADDEH PWE’! CHIRP! NU WIKE DIS, SU SCAWED,” he shouts, before he starts to piss himself as well. I stop momentarily, blinking slowly as he finishes his “scawedy pees,” he then looks down at the pee puddle, before looking back up at me, with his eyes growing wider. “NUUUUUUU! BABBEH SOWWY! CHIRP! NU HUWT BA’ BABBEH. PEEP! NU WAN BA’, NU WAN!”

“Haha, oh man, you’re just making this way worse for yourself. Now I have to turn you over to clean up your pee!” I flip him around, his back now facing the ground, before I start scrubbing the floor, much harder this time.

PEEP! SKREEEEEEEEEEEE! CHIRP! MUMMAH, SABE BABBEH! PEEP! MUNSTAH!”

At the cry of monster, I drop him out of my hand, not that he was far off the ground, but it earns me an “oof” as he hits the floor. Surprisngly, although not perfect of course, the floor is relatively dry, and he made a pretty decent sponge. I make a mental note to get some cleaner for the piss stain later. Laguna rolls onto his side, shivering and clammed up, and he puts his hoof in his mouth to suckle, while he shuts tight his eyes, only small trails of tears flowing out.

“Huu… Chirp! Huhuhuu, babbeh neba do 'gain. Peep! Nu huwties. Neba do 'gain. Nu huwties. Neba do 'gain. sniffle,” he chanted over and over.

I look him over, and notice a small friction burn on his back, with some minor bleeding, just some surface wounds. The fluff on his back is a little thin, while his wings, while surprisingly intact, were a little scratched up and missing a feather or two on each wing. I then stand up, saying “Whoops, gnarly,” before walking over to the litterbox and grabbing a wet wipe.

I then walk back over to Laguna, bending over the little foal. I quickly replace the water bottle for the milk bottle, and then begin to wipe his fluff, starting with his front, saying gently “Shhh, shhh, it’s ok, baby. I was just trying to help you clean up your mess, my little Laguna. Daddy is sorry.”

He moves his hoof slightly out of his mouth, and opens one eye at me, crying “Huu, Daddeh huwt Waguna. Waguna am ba’ babbeh… Hic! Pwe’ wub babbeh Chirp! Waguna wan hugg–SKREEEEEE!” He begins screaming as I’ve worked my way over to his back, crying out “HUUHUUHUU, BUH DADDEH SAY SOWWY! PEEP! WHY AM HUWT BABBEH 'GAIN?”

“Whoa, easy, I have to wipe off your back, bud! I’ll be gentle,” I tell him as I begin to lightly wipe off his back. I also bring my finger over to his cheek and start lightly rubbing his face. “There, there… Better?”

Hic, yus, Daddeh…” He nuzzles my finger, before opening his mouth and suckling on the tip.

“Right. Right. Hungry. Well buddy, I have your milkies all set up for you!” I then point to the newly replaced bottle.

“Tank 'ou…” He slowly gets up, and meanders over to the bottle, his legs a little shaky, and his wings tightly pressed against his body. He gives the nozzle a few sniffs, before suckling the bottle. After a few sips, he unlatches from it, and looks back at me with a suspicious look, before turning back facing the bottle, mumbling “… Dis nu bestest miwkies… nu tase pwetty,” before reattaching to the bottle to get his fill, or, at least as much as he could stand of the bland formula, definitely dejected at the lie of delicious milk.

“Oho! Is that some sass I heard? Well, if you don’t like it then–urgh, uck…” Another hot flash washes over me, as nausea pits itself in my stomach. Laguna, still a little moody, looks up at me curiously and begins backing up.

“Daddeh…? Waguna jus’ gu tu sweepies nao,” he says, taking careful steps away from me, before turning around and walking towards his bed.

“Yup… That sounds great, bud… urgh… good times… Goodnight, Laguna. I love you.”

Laguna, stunned, stops in his tracks, perking up and looking back with a small smile. He turns back around, and before walking to his bed, he mumbles “… Wub Daddeh, tuu…”

I then stand up quickly, and begin to power walk to my bedroom. I stumble through the door way, and sit myself on the left side of my bed, next to the nightstand. I reach underneath the night stand, and pull out a rolling tray. Instead of tobacco or marijuana, or something you’d expect to find on a rolling tray, is a small pile of light, whitish-brown powder, three small lines scraped next to it, and a small, cut up straw. I bring the tray and the straw to my nose, before snorting two of the lines, one in each nostril. I then lay the tray and straw on the nightstand, throw my head back, and start rubbing my nostrils slowly together for almost a minute. The color then slowly returns to my face, and my pupils shrink to the size of pins and needles. I then lay back in the bed, half my legs still hanging off the side, and close my eyes. As I fade further into the warm, comfortable void, I mutter “I fucking hate myself,” before finally passing out.

And there’s chapter 2! Daddy is a junkie? Whaaaaaaaat, who saw that coming? I hope it doesn’t cause problems for anyone down the road… :wink: I hope you guys enjoy! This shit takes much longer than I thought it would, and it’s actually a lot harder than I ever thought. Be on the Look out for chapter 3! We’ll see Laguna settling in, and perhaps some more traditional abuse? Or maybe not, who knows!

29 Likes

Drugs aren’t controversial, don’t worry

I have to say, that was amazing! The internal dilema of hugbox or abuse, and the way you write your fluffies, really good
I’m looking forward to the next parts, hopefully there will be many more

3 Likes

Im the only one with the internal dilemma. To tell the truth, im having the hardest time wanting to hurt wil’ laguna. So, its really pushing me, which is neat. Cant stay in my comfort zone forever.

2 Likes

For me, the first signs of dope-sickness tended to be sluggishness, melancholy, and feeling abnormally cold. The cramps and hot flashes and stuff usually came later. To be fair, though, it’s different for everyone—I remember reading about one guy on Reddit who swore he could tell when his fix was wearing off by a tingling sensation in the tip of his no-no stick.

At leas Daddy Anon here has the decency to load his nose with some brown sugar instead of shooting a 15/5/80 mix of fentanyl and coffee creamer straight into his veins. The brown stuff is probably just fent and who knows what with a little heroin sprinkled in, too—but the likelihood of overdose is reduced by a whopping 2% or so and hey, no track marks.

Looking forward to more of this.

Especially when the real cruelty starts.

3 Likes

To be honest, I’ve always struggled with lethargy and general tiredness, so I never felt dope sick until the sweats came. I always heard people say they could always sleep for so long before it kicked in fully, and maybe I just never noticed in my case. Any ways, withdrawals terrify me, so that’s a chapter over for me.

Also, in the nose it always goes. I’m scared of needles (gets a bunch of tattoos) and stds, so IV was a no go. Smoking was always gross and you could smell motherfuckers who did, at least when they smoked fent. Not that it made me a better person than those who did it that way, just was a preference. I also wanted to be a little classier than saying “a couple of blue pills lay on the tray, with faint blue lines carved out from broken pill remains.” You know, because Roxy died.

So yeah, I guess if it wasn’t clear it was just a 1st person telling of a story, “Daddeh” has some personal traits going on. Whoops.

Edit: I hope to not disappoint when it comes to cruelty. I wanna try to hit more bones than just the “murder-boner”

1 Like

Nah I totally get it. I always preferred the nasal route too. These days though I’m glad I kicked the habit because I wouldn’t trust literally anything not to be chinese fenta-dope in disguise. That stuff is a nasty way to die, like one minute you’re vacuuming up a line and the next you’re just stone dead and even narcan can’t help you.

An6way I think all artists tend to insert something personal into their art, you know? You write what you know.

1 Like