Little Laguna, Chapter 3 (Noodle)

“…”

“…dah…”

“da…dah…”

“…daddeh…”

“…Daddeh. Peep…

“Daddeh! Chirp! Wakies!”

“DADDEH! PWEE WAKIES! CHIRP! Su hung’y, huuhuu…”

My eyes shoot open, startled. “I’m up! I’m up! What’s up? What’s going?” I say groggily, pushing myself up out of bed. I look over at the clock on the nightstand. 1:17 pm. Fuck, I slept all day. I look down at my door way and see Laguna standing there. I then lay back down, roll to my side, and pick the rolling tray and straw up, finishing off the last line. “sniff and for you… sniff… Woo.” I sit straight up and look at the little fluff in the door way. He’s sitting on his hind legs and his cheeks are slightly puffed out, and his eyes are a squinted at me. “You’re a little cutie, even tho I know you’re being a little shit,” I say smiling, and giving him a wink. He’s slightly caught off guard, at getting a complement and being called a mean name, with the complement slightly winning out.

“… Tank ‘ou, Daddeh… What Daddeh am doing? Daddeh nummin’?”

I look at him perplexed, before understanding what he’s trying to say. “Oh, nummin’ like nummies? I know you guys call food that shit. Nah, little Laguna, not quite. This is Daddy’s feel good medicine.”

Staring curiously, he asks “Feew guddies? Can Waguna hab feew gud medsin?” He smiles and slightly flutter his wings.

“What? No. No! Hell no! The fuck you ask me? Don’t ever let me catch you touching this shit, you fucking understand me?” Laguna shivers and tucks in his wings.

Peep! Huuhuu, am sowwy, Daddeh… Pwe’ nu huwties, huuhuu,” he cried, Laguna with his front hooves covering his eyes.

“What? No, no, look bud, I’m not mad,” I tell him, getting off the bed, and crouching down to him. I give his back a few rubs with my fingers and say “You’re OK buddy. You haven’t done anything, yet. Daddy was just a little freaked out, is all.”

Laguna slides his hooves off his eyes and peeks up at me. “Daddeh nu am maddies? Fwee’ 'ou?”

“Yeah, like, uhhh, Daddy was scardy. Get it?”

Laguna stands up on his hooves and rubs into my finger as I pet him. He really is so cute, the little bastard. “Nu scawdies, Daddeh. Waguna gib huggies! Peep! Huggies mae ebyting bettah!” And with that, he sits up, and gives my finger a hug. What is this feeling I’m feeling? Warm and cuddly? And… itchy? Riiiight, I’m high.

I pick Laguna up in my hand, and stand up. I look at Laguna and say “Alright bud, let’s start the day. I slept a little longer than I should’ve, damn dope. You hungry, Laguna?”

Laguna sits up I’m my palm, and starts wiggling wis fore hooves, saying with a smile “Yus, Daddeh! Nee’ Daddeh tu wae upies, Waguna am suuu hung’ies! Peep!

“Yeah, I get it. We need to go over one last rule though, ok?” We start walking to the saferoom, and then to his food station. The bottle was sucked dry, of course. Laguna looks down with a frown.

“Mo’ wuwes? Chirp! Waguna nu wike wuwes… Peep! Wuwes huwt widdwe Waguna,” he grumbles.

“I know, I know. But do you want me to tell you a secret?” I lean closer to his ear.

“Wat am secwet, Daddeh?” He leans in himself, definitely interested in what I have to say, even if he doesn’t know what a secret actually is.

I tell him softly “Daddy has to follow rules too. I don’t like it either, but it’s something we have to do.”

“Daddeh get huwties?! Peep! Su saddies, huu…”

“I know, but sometimes, things that hurt us or that we don’t like will make us better and stronger,” I tell him reaching down and unscrewing the bottle from the feeding and drinking apparatus.

Peep! Wiww mae Waguna stwonga? Den Waguna mae da wuwes?” He muses out loud to himself.

“Haha, in a way,” I grab the bottle and look around at the saferoom. Besides a few toys laying around and the pee stain from last night, everything is pretty much in order. I look at the litterbox, and surprisingly, it’s all the pee and poop is in there. Except, you know, the pee stain. We start to walk into the kitchen, bottle and Laguna in hand. I then explain to him "Don’t worry bud, last rule, for now. The last rule is never, EVER leave the safe room without daddies say so. Say it, say ‘Laguna will not leave the saferoom without Daddy’s say so.’ Ok?’

Laguna looks down, and while shivering, says “Peep! Wa-waguna wiww… Chirp! Nu weabe safewoom wiff ou’ daddeh… Peep!” He then looks up at me, face forlorn and waiting.

“Good job, little Laguna! Can you do the other rules?” I say, as we entered the kitchen, setting him down on the counter to grab the foal formula from the fridge, before pouring it into his bottle.

Peep! Poopies and peepees gu in da wittabox! Chirp! An’ aways wisten tu Daddeh! Peep!" His face is now beaming in my direction.

“You’re on a roll! So, why did you leave the saferoom without Daddy, then?” I flash him a smirk, before turning around and putting the bottle in the microwave for a few secs.

Peep! Huh? Bu-bu-buh… Chirp!” His eyes grow wide in fear and his wings tuck back into his back tight.

“I’m just playing, chill out!” I grab the bottle and turn around to the shaking fluff. I reach out my hand for him to climb on. “Well, you coming?”

“Ju–jus’ pwayin’ wiff Waguna? Huu, meanie game, Daddeh,” he grumbles, as he trudges up onto my palm.

“Oh toughen up, you baby. You’re not hurt, are you?” I ask him, as we walk back into the saferoom. I set him down and set the bottle back into the feeding station. Laguna walks over to the bottle, before looking at me quizzically.

“Daddeh wan Waguna be toughie? Peep!” He says, waiting for my reply before starting his meal.

“A toughie? Yeah, maybe a little. Toughen up, you’ll get thicker skin. Then you won’t get hurt as easily. Now hurry up, I warmed the milk up this time, let me know if that makes it better for you or what,” I say to him, while gently nudging him into the direction of his milk bottle. I then stand up and make my way to the door. “Be right back, buddy, gotta get decent. Enjoy your shit, and I’ll be back and we can get more intimate,” I tell him, before walking out and closing the door behind me. Laguna sits for a few seconds, mulling over what I just told him.

“If Waguna am toughie, den babbeh get tick skin… Peep! Den dat mean widdwew huwties… Chirp!” He then walks forward and takes a small sip from the milk, before unlatching and gulping it down with seemingly some difficulty. “Peep! Stiww nu tase’ guddies…”

As I walked into the hallway, I walk back into my bedroom and get started with my morning routine: grab dope tray, break down more lines, bump one, grab a change of clothes, and take them and the tray to the bathroom. I crack the door, and turn on the bathroom fan, before starting the shower. As I’m waiting for it to get nice and hot, I brush my teeth and then strip, finish off the line I bumped, and hop in. I stand in the hot water, pounding on my shoulders and back, eyes closed, in bliss. After about 5 minutes of wasting water, I decided to finally wash myself, and an excuse to ease my itchiness with my body scrubber. After I finish, I hop out and dry off, throw on my clothes, hit one more line, and take my dirty clothes and dope back to the bedroom to put away in their respective places. In this moment I’m the personification of comfortable. Before going back to the saferoom, I walk to the kitchen to brew some coffee. Strangely, I keep thinking about earlier today, when Laguna asked for some of the dope.

“I wonder what would happen to a Fluffy on shit? Could you get the dosage right? Would it kill them instantly, and if so, from what? Overdose, or just poisoning their system? I wonder what an addicted Fluffy would be like…” I muse to myself. My coffee finishes and I pour some into a mug, taking a sip, before mumbling “Nah, would be a waste to do that on Laguna. I’d kill the motherfucker. Hmmm, but then again…” I walk back into the saferoom and see Laguna over by his blockies. As I get closer I see he isn’t stacking them, but instead lifting up and bringing his forehooves down on them, repeatedly, before laying down, panting as I approached him. I keep down and give him a small rub down his spine with my finger. “Hey, partner, what you doing?”

Laguna startled by my somewhat quite approach, mainly not noticing as he was so focused on his task at hand, he jumps slightly, looking up at me “Peep! Daddeh! Scawe Waguna!” He then rubs his body into my finger, softly cooing. “Nu wowwy, daddeh. Babbeh be toughie, soon. Den nu scawdies any mo’! Chirp!

“Oh, is that what you’re doing in here? Toughening yourself up, huh? I guess you took that shit to heart, uh, good for you bud,” I say, as I pat him on the head.

“Yus! Waguna git stwong, an nu huwties any mo’! Nu scawdies! Den Waguna get onwy wub! Peep! Wite, daddeh?” He sits up, and looks at me, resolute in his steely gaze. He’d probably look bad ass if he wasn’t, you know, a Fluffy foal.

The gears in my head start turning at this declaration. “So you wanna get stronger, huh?”

“Yus, Daddeh! Nee’ git stwonga! Chirp!” He responds quickly.

“Hmmm, you know what, my little Laguna? I agree! I’ll help you! Would you like that?”

“Yus! Waguna wan, Waguna nee’!”

“Now, I’ll always do my best to try to keep you safe, but are you prepared to do anything, even if it’s scary or could hurt you?” I ask him solemnly.

He looks down, and shivers. “Huu… buh, I dun wan huwties, huuhuu…” He then looks up at me, before he then wipes his eyes with his hooves after a few moments, then saying “Otay, daddeh. Be bwave fwuff fo’ 'ou! Tu git stwonga! Peep!

“Alright bud, daddy has to think of a few things, come up with a smart plan. OK? In the meantime, let’s play some and get acquainted, shall we?” I ask it, picking up a nearby ball.

Peep! Yus, daddeh! Wub baw!” I throw it and he happily runs after it and chases it.

Me and Laguna play for quite a few hours, and while he was having a blast, my mind was wracked with all kinds of thoughts. Thoughts of this morning, and how fluffies handle getting drugged. Laguna wanting to become a “toughie”. What did I even get Laguna in the first place for? I bought him on a sadistic whim, because I couldn’t find any ferals in the heat of September? Didn’t I want to hurt a Fluffy? I do–I mean-- I did. I still do.

“Argh,” I groan out loud. Me and Laguna were playing with blockies at this point, with him showing me “different ways” of stacking the blocks, which were really just cycling between a pyramid and tower of 3 blocks before knocking it down and starting it up again. Laguna looks up at me, a little concerned on my small outburst.

Peep! Daddeh am otay? Huggies?” He reaches his forehooves out to me. I realized I haven’t given him a hug yet… do… do I want to?

Almost instinctively I reach out and pick him up, gently bringing him to my chest and pressing him against it lightly with my hands.

“Coo… coo… Peep! Daddeh am betta?” He says, nuzzling deeper into my chest.

“Mmmmm… yeah. Daddy just had to think hard on somethings.” I sit him down and look into his eyes. " Daddy is serious about making you tougher, do you still want to?" I ask him plainly.

Peep! Yus, daddeh!” Without even skipping a beat.

A devious smile creeps across my face. “Well alright bud, tell ya what, let’s get started on that tomorrow, huh? Daddy’s gonna make you a toughie yet!”

“Yus, be Daddeh’s toughie! Wub daddeh! Chirp!” He says, smiling and tapping is hooves back and forth.

I refill his milk bottle for the night and get him tucked into bed, before grabbing my tray from my room and spending my evening in my living room, still thinking on the situation with Laguna. I realized that I’ve kinda started to dig the little guy. What can I say, im a sucker for cute things. I also realized that it won’t matter if I do or don’t, because if I don’t do something, I’ll probably feed into my cute aggression anyways. Today he was to die for. Literally, he was so cute I wanted to rip him in half right then. But he said something interesting, when he said he wanted to be a toughie. Fluffy getting stronger? Hah, silly notion by far. But, a Fluffy hurting another Fluffy? Happens all the time. And if I had a Fluffy that hurt, or even killed other fluffies for me? Well, that would just be incredibly fun. Maybe I should invest in some new play mates. This way I can scratch this itch, and maybe make something worthwhile. Who says I can’t love and torture fluffies? No one, obviously. I just wanted to torture Laguna after getting to know him better today, but maybe getting Laguna to torture other fluffies will be just as fun… and if it doesn’t work out, well, the original plan doesn’t have to be scrapped completely does it?

I carry on this line of thinking, coming up with ideas, and plans, which admittedly, became more scatterbrained as the night progressed, mainly on account of being high. But even as I creeped in the warm abyss, I went with giddiness I haven’t had in a long time.

Alright! It’s a little shorter than the last two (I think?), but chapter 3 is all done! Sorry for the wait, I had this just sitting in my phone notepad. I figured instead of retyping it on to my computer, I figured I’d try just copy and posting to a draft first, and then clean it up on the computer. So if there’s any errors I missed, my apologies! Also, oooo daddy has a, ahem, “change of heart?” I hope you guys are interested in this new twist as much as I am! Also, as far as abuse goes, sorry if this doesn’t quite meet anyone’s expectations atm. I hoping to make something a little more complex than just simple abuse. But I promise, it’s about to get real spicy (I think) soon! Thank you for reading!

21 Likes

Laguna seems sweet enough thus far so it’s nice to see that his owner isn’t going to mindlessly torture him (at least not yet lol). The development of him being a potential toughie to do the dirty work sounds fun, so I look forward to that being explored if you decide to go down that route.

3 Likes

I think going from hugbox to abuse is better in the long run

I absolutely love this chapter! I like the “plot twist” and fluffies killing fluffies, slowly losing innocence, is amazing (something like BFM101’s Crimson, but less extreme. Maybe Squeaky’s Wawa?)

2 Likes

Id love to see this evolve into training or have Laguna start learning the wrong things from daddy and maybe hurting other fouls at day care. maybe even at the near end he starts giving laguna horse steroids. but still really loving this

1 Like