Little Lion (LimitBreak1989)

Little Lion

‘Nu am mawe! NU AM MAWE!!!’ Little Lion could be heard screaming while Caesar, one of Emily’s rapist alicorns was humping Little Lion like a jackhammer. Little Lion couldn’t even fight Caesar as he was pinned down by Emily’s restraining contraption, there was a camera in the room streaming the whole thing.

‘Enf, enf, ENF!!! Guud Feeews!!!’ finally, after a traumatic ten minutes Caesar dismounted, Little Lion’s anus was a nasty combination of shit, blood, and semen. The once beautiful golden stallion was now a malnourished mess, missing his right eye.

Emily heard Caesar’s retarded climax and walked in, upon seeing the ruined mess that was the gaping anus of Little Lion she gave a low whistle, clearly impressed.‘Caesar you sick fuck you’ve outdone yourself, Good job!’ The live stream chat was going nuts, filled with Kappa pride emojis and rape jokes.

‘Mummah Caesaw hav sketties nao?’

Emily was a bit surprised at the request, Caesar was well behaved fluffy (aside from being a wicked rapist) never asked for rewards, but the look on his face showed that he really wanted some and it really has been a while since he had spaghetti.

‘Sure, you little sick fuck I’ll be right back.’ Emily went upstairs opened a cheap can of generic spaghetti and poured the contents in a feeding container for fluffies and microwaved the contents for Caesar. She went back down into the basement and opened one of the door that divided the basement only to find Caesar going at it again. Disgusted Emily closed the door and checked her stream’s chat. She was forced to check on Caesar and Little Lion and saw that Little Lion was not resisting as much and just grunted from particularly painful thrusts from Caesar. Her chat was claiming that they were dying laughing at Caesar’s newly discovered taste for manholes. Another ten minutes passed when Emily finally heard Caesar climax. Emily walked in and placed the now cold spaghetti just out of reach from Little Lion who was now forced to watch his rapist eat spaghetti. Once done Caesar seemed tired.

Panting Caesar said Mummah, Caesaw am tiwed.’ Caesar leaned on one side and fell asleep with a small thud a second after. Emily carefully picked him up not wanting to wake him. She might not admit it, but Caesar was her favorite rapist Alicorn, she had four others, but Caesar just put the extra effort. Emily took him upstairs and put him in a comfortable pillow with water and kibble right next to him, she needed him hydrated and well fed, she went back to the basement to see how Little Lion was doing.

‘Pwease no mo bad speciaw huggies Huhuhuu’

‘What did I said about saying please!!!’’

‘Nuu, pwease nu!!!’

‘That’s two times you have said please now!’

Little Lion was crying knowing what would happen next. Emily went back upstairs and grabbed yet another Alicorn. Once back inside the basement with the other Alicorn she checked on both Little Lion and her chat. The chat was showering her with donations and Little Lion was crying, yelling and struggling out of Emily’s restraints to no avail. She entered the room with the next Stallion who saw Little Lion.

‘That am stawwion mummah.’

‘So? Much like him you don’t have a choice.’

‘Bwutus nu wike stawwions! Bwutus wikes poopie mawes!’

‘We’ll see about that.’ Emily put Brutus in a similar restraint that held Little Lion in place, but this one was on a table that made it easy for her to work on Brutus.

‘Nu pwease, PWEASE, PWEEAAASEEEE!!!’

Emily started to laugh, ‘Holy shit that was three times in a row that you said please.’ Once Brutus was pinned down and unable to move Emily went to a locker, she opened it and pulled out a black leather lock case, a set of small black leather gloves to fit her petite hands, a small Bluetooth boombox and placed it all on the table next to Brutus. Emily pulled out her smartphone and connected it to the boombox and played the song “Stuck in the Middle with You” and her chat exploded with donations. She started to whistle to the song and put on her leather gloves while flexing her fingers, feeling with pleasure as the leather wrapped around her hand. Once she put on her gloves, she put in the generic but funny “six six six” code on the lock case. Inside the lock case there several syringes and vials, some vials had warning labels, others had heart labels, others were blue in color and others had fluffy skulls on them.

Emily danced gracefully a little to the song. She stopped and grabbed a small syringe and filled it with vial that had hearts in it, he grabbed another syringe and filled it with the one that had a warning label on it, and finally filled another one with the vial that was blue in color. She slowly approached Brutus with the syringes while dancing to the song. When Emily was right next to Brutus she tapped multiple times a syringe with her fingers making sure the contents were mixed and removed its safety cap. She first injected the vial with hearts on it, she then injected the blue one and Brutus’s dick got so hard it started to throb, and finally she injected the one with the warning sign and Brutus started to make retarded sounds and looked lustily at Little Lion who now had a look of horror started to piss himself.

Emily took Brutus out of his restrains, he was struggling like a pig. She put him on the floor and Brutus desperately ran with his mouth foaming towards Little Lion. Even Emily got a bit disturbed at the retarded noises from Brutus and the painful screams from Little Lion. It was the first time she used that cocktail mix and she wondered if she might lose Brutus. She felt her skin crawl as she turned around to the sound of something tearing and saw that Brutus had taken a piece of Little Lion’s scruff off.

“Oh my God…” Emily thought, she was a sadist herself but this… This was a true monster.

‘I’ll… I’ll be back in two hours; in the meantime, you can watch this if you can stomach it’ she said to her chat in between retarded screams as she left the room. Emily went upstairs and took a shower.

When Emily returned, she noticed that most of her chat had left. She went downstairs and checked on Brutus and Little Lion. There was a small pool of blood from where Brutus had teared a piece off of Little Lion’s scruff and Little Lion had a blank stare on his face, his remaining eye stared at nothing and he was constantly repeating ’wan die’. Brutus was laying to his side, Emily tapped him a little with her foot… he was dead.

‘I wonder if you can now sympathize with your victims, there were many I was told.’ Said Emily ‘They would scream begging you to stop, and yet you kept on going’ She said disturbed, knowing that the poor bastard now didn’t have a chance to atone. ‘Whatever you did, it made your owner so mad that he sent you to me knowing what I do and telling me never to return you to him’

Emily took him out of his restrains and told her chat to come at the usual hour later that day… there was one last thing to do.

It was seven pm and her chat flooded back.

‘I think he learned his lesson.’ Emily showed her chat the dirty and one eyed fluffy that was repeating wan die. ‘ ‘There’s nothing for us to do but to feed Boxer now, I am sorry that I’m lacking content for you guys but my local mills ran out of smarties and bratty mares, especially now that the storm killed the feral herds, so we do not have content for the following days.’ In the meantime, let’s have Boxer grant his wish’

Emily took the brain dead fluffy to a pit that was stained with blood. There was a constant barking from a ferocious and slightly starved rottweiler. Emily had her boyfriend (that the simps from the chat didn’t know about) train this dog to both enjoy fluffy meat and tear them apart savagely. Emily let the dog loose who then proceeded ravage the fluffy like a rabbit. In a manner of minutes Boxer was chewing on the soft fluffy bones. Emily wondered why her channel had so many viewers. Yes, she enjoyed killing smarties and bratty mares, but this was outright… animal abuse? No, she reminded herself, these creatures are not God’s creations. She hoped that the sick fucks that killed actual animals for their own pleasure would find their needs met here.

The end…

For Little Lion at least

14 Likes

Another short one. I think rape is getting old but I don’t like to write about Hugbox, type some ideas here and I’ll think about them and put them in a story

Testing the fluffy limits, skinning, cuttings, pillowing and what not just to see how damaged you can conserve a fluffy before it dies

Yeah that sounds like fun actually. I’ll get Emily to go work on that.

Rape? Getting old?

Nah, just needs a bit more chutzpah for a refresher.

Train a fluffy to shit when it hears ringing, then dose it up for happy rapey fun time.

Then tie bells to its balls and let the comedy write itself.