Little Misfortunes Part 1 ( By: LostDauphin )

Final sketch

In the field, the Fluffy’s run free, and the children too, it was only a matter of time before an unfortunate encounter occurred.
I plan to make “Little Misfortunes” a series of short stories where the Fluffy’s suffer various unfortunate everyday situations, you can leave your ideas if you want, they will help me later.

151 Likes

I love your art style. Makes me think of old manga/anime. Can’t remember if it was a 60’s or 70’s style. Early 80’s?

21 Likes

fluffy gets in unattended clothes dryer and falls asleep then the owner doesn’t notice and dries another load of clothes. fluffy is tumbled to death

12 Likes

I grew up watching anime like Saint Seiya, so I’ve really been influenced a lot from manga / anime back then, also others like Lady Oscar or Candy Candy.

9 Likes

Sure is gonna suck getting that out in the wash. Probably have to toss the clothes.

7 Likes

Got them all? That was a really effective squish.

5 Likes

Your style is amazing. I love the way you draw both people and fluffies, and this new series of unfortunate events is excellent. The style (and maybe the shades of grey) gives me a 1920’s esq vibe and I adore it.

3 Likes

So, accidents, not malice?

Possibly both parties suffering (albeit not equally)?

3 Likes

Great Idea and Art. Just Fantastic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this style is so good
just wow dude ._.
o_o

5 Likes

Yes, just an accident, that child will have nightmares for a while.

3 Likes

It’s true, it’s like it came straight out of a manga.

5 Likes

Scarring childhood memories ahoy!

2 Likes

Wait what? Did he slip on the one he stepped on and then fell on to the rest?

3 Likes

Yeah~

4 Likes

a fucking mastered style

3 Likes

WHOOPS!

It’s like these fluffies are part simian, part horse, part guinea pig/rabbit, part gushers fruit snack.

I kid, I kid! I love the art and the detail of the hair is nicely done.

1 Like

Thanks! I started drawing these little friends … Two weeks ago? I hope to make them more presentable soon.

4 Likes

I just dunno what to say with that kid, a kid just rammed the mare and everything :scream:

Nice style love your design cute too. Ah candy candy memories :blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Presentable? Have you seen my humans? You’re doing great!

2 Likes