Little Shit (By Longfluffering)

One thing that annoys me even more than smarties, toughies, bitch mares is “onwy whittew Babbeh” as if nature (or humans) care that you are fragile. Fluffies think they are sooo important lol. (Needed to take some anger out)

119 Likes

What a great piece. Fishing for pity but the well has run dry. Your fluffs are so soft and round it just makes me want to dissect one like a frog.

6 Likes

Absolutely love it, yeah the “wittwe baby” line boils my blood as well. My favorite type of abuse is “the cold indifference of the void” where a fluff suffers for no reason at all, and knowing that a fluffy foal would still tell the uncaring universe, “Am ownwy wittwe babbeh!”, makes me furious for some reason.

8 Likes

The start of the Longfluffering abuse arc

3 Likes

Deserved.

1 Like

I never even realized that, they are entitled af

1 Like

I love the fatness. Poor little fella. I want to take him home and bottle feed him before tucking him in for a nice, warm sleep.

2 Likes

i keep flip-flopping between empathizing with & wanting to curbstomp the little turd.

cause ive been there, terrified, helpless, no idea what’s happening or why someone would do this to you.

but i’ve also been on the other end, listening to someone’s bullshit excuses because they got caught out & playing the “pity me” card instead of taking actual responsibility.

ive also got experience with a needy, annoying, self-centered blob of flesh.

5 Likes

They were a unicorn for a brief moment.

3 Likes

You can do abuse ? And make it looks adorable?

WHAT KIND OF WIZARDRY IS THIS ?

2 Likes

I love how chubby you made it’s face.

1 Like

Well deserved.

Im surpised the thing hasnt been gutted yet though im also not surprised

I mean, it will die if you do. And abusing a dead body is not the same

True

So so good. Your abuse pics are straight fire! I wanna step on this entitled little rat!!

1 Like

I believe fluffies sincerely try to point out that they’re just little babies, because they honestly think the human abusing them must have mistaken them for something else. “Babbehs am fow huggies and wuv, nu fow huwties!”

That’s what I love about baby abuse. Even adult fluffies are too naive to understand why a human would hurt them, but the mistreatment must be even more bewildering for a baby that was barely born, expecting the love and nurture that fluffies were created for. :smile:

3 Likes

Because such extreme levels of audacity borders on/is suicidal, as well as them acting entitled 24/7 no matter the circumstance.

I never really thought about it that way, I really like the line because it emphasizes their innocence and helplessness in the face of cruelty.

1 Like