Little Tim part 1 (Rescue_9)

The first page of a long comic I have planned. The art style may shift a bit so I can complete it faster (and not look like shit)

Enjoy it you animals

100 Likes

My guess, she lost her son named Tim, so she’s adopting a fluffy to help with her loneliness and depression

14 Likes

His middle name should be apple. Or at least a nickname his mommy calls him with love. And if anyone else calls him that he screams: “DAT MUMMAH SPECIAW NAMSIE FO TIM! STAP IT!”

6 Likes

I just hope it suffers.

That’s what matters to me.

3 Likes

There is something oddly satisfying about Canned Foals. Both art and concept.

Damn shame they tend to only show up in Abuse and Hugbox. Operators often find live wild animals inside vending machines, unable to reach the food but loving the smell of it and the shelter. There is potential for Horrorbox, the Fluffies being traumatized by the constant sight of drooling possums, breeding Jellen masses, and Hellgremlin Ferals. Plus the machine operators as miserable wageslaves literally risking their lives in the miserable modern age where plagues start and thrive in wild animals, all so somekids can get their rocks off tormenting a baby for an hour or some lonely single twenty-somethings can have a feelgood pet.

4 Likes

Looks promising!

2 Likes