Little tim part 3 (by Rescue_9)

That’s the last thing she needs, anybody who lost a kid especially a young kid should NOT have a fluffy. Those things are too damn close to children that it could cause an emotional break by calling someone “daddy/mommy” at the wrong time

4 Likes

Fun fact you can re up on certain drugs like meth by “recycling” urine

4 Likes

This gives me some weird head visuals on a dealer/crack head raising crack fluffies to commit crimes and bring them back stuff for more crack.

. . .I vaguely remember a crack sketti comic. xD

2 Likes

This is awesome. It’s as if someone had Steven King or Alfred Hitchcock write about fluffies.

4 Likes

Poor fluffy ;_;

Run, little Timmy! Run!

2 Likes
Spoiler

She already keeps 12 fluffies in her basement freezer.

2 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed this comic. I think this is the last part, but I’d enjoy a bit more suffering from fake Tim’s part

2 Likes

Its kinda sad seeing a mother trys to make a substitute of her dead son on a fluffy. And make him belief he was human.

She really needs help to move on and what im seeing this poor fluffy gonna be gone. :cry: I hope he just escape or some relative came and set him free and have the mother get help.

Seen few local (bad) drama movies like that, the mother would scream or demand her son/daughter isnt like that or do or talk like that ended the protagonist had enough screaming " Im NOT him/her! Why wont you accept it! Its been 5 years, he/she is DEAD! "

Typical soap opera drama would have the mother scream and cried all over the floor :roll_eyes:

The only good version was the horror “Don’t Raised the Dead” she revive the son using black magic but it slowly begins to rot and in the end the mother died with the zombie as the house burns.

2 Likes

It sucks that she’s gonna abandon him in a best case scenario or just straight up kill him in a worst case scenario.

2 Likes

Oh trust me. This is far from the last part

1 Like

I agree, a very good idea. And it does feel like something that could sorta happen in a world where we had talking genetically engineered horses.

3 Likes

Hold up babe, More Timmy lore just drop.

3 Likes

I’ve actually wondered this ever since I decided to look up what “meth mites” really are.
Meth is a crystal, your body treats meth like a toxin, you sweat out tiny bits of meth, and now you have actual meth crystals in your pores causing discomfort.
I’ve seen pictures where there are noticable bulges beneath the skin because of it.

3 Likes

Sounds great, I’d read it if you happen to remember.

2 Likes

EV6dMpcNlgafFfnJqG5QiI525y82Yll6XLhFcoigDBk

3 Likes

imagine if lil Timmy decided to exterminate fluffies for momma instead of being lying vermin? they never did anything for Timmy but tell terrible lies and make momma upset.

2 Likes

Ah sorry. It was crack. :frowning:

2 Likes

Or it is going through one of its bollocks phases, such as Freudianism or satanic brainwashing.

1 Like

Hasbio might have had immortality as part of their agenda, or at least a marketable approximation. Things such as cosplay fluffs makes one wonder.

2 Likes

Kicks in Door
GET HELP!
throws psyciatrist at woman

1 Like