Little Tim part 4 END (by Rescue_9)

I’ll admit this was a bit shorter than initially planned. I’m going off to college in a week so I wanted to wrap it up before then.

I made the ending a tad ambiguous because I was curious to see what you all think Little Tim’s fate would be.

Previous

102 Likes

Damn. Not only are the feral “friends” of his brutally murdered… But little Timmy is going to fall down the well get slaughtered too. That’s just… Cruel and unforgiving.

12 Likes

Good luck in college.
Don’t be a stranger now you hear ?

12 Likes

I’d say you wouldn’t need to go on with this story (imo)
It is amazing the way it is and the ending gives the reader the intention that she has done this before, probably many times and will continue to do so, in her grief
I’m pointing the obvious here, but I just wanted to say how great this story is by just ending here

16 Likes

Bad End - Continue?

~Reloads game~

7 Likes

Yes it should end here.
The ending is open enough to allow readers to interpret whats going to happen next.
As well as being a finalized end and suggesting this has happened before.

6 Likes

And so, the mad woman who was mad, did unto her Fluffy son, more mad shit.

A valuable lesson for all, life just fucking hates Fluffies.

8 Likes

Definitely this is a satisfying end. The only way for it to continue would be for a completely new “Tim” to be adopted and then the story begins again, but they have a haunting feeling (ghost of this tim maybe?).

Possibly what she does to this Tim is just cut his vocal chords, leaving him scarred and mute, before dumping him at a shelter.

4 Likes

Stories with mentally ill people and fluffies
My favorite thing in the fandom

4 Likes

Ol Timmy is fucked regardless of if he survived or not, he’s too used to being “human” that he can’t adapt as a fluffy and too fluffy to make it as a human

2 Likes

Yes, he dies because there’s nothing he can do, and she goes to one of those foal-in-a-can machines to try again.

1 Like

Run!!! Timmy!!!

2 Likes

She needs help really bad seriously. If not its a matter of time she goes next lvl kidnappin kids that look like her dead son. :fearful:

4 Likes

Ooh, I wonder if someone will draw that comic.

That’s crossing the line actually. I would still be fascinated with the mother’s mental illness, but a real kid being abused is revolting.

I wish this went on longer, but I really liked it.
The end is so ambiguous that it could always be expanded on.
“Just one more try, this time it will be like he’s real”

2 Likes

Man I laughed a lot with this comment xD

I think she’s going in a proper rampage with Little Tim, venting out all that rage and frustration. Its cries and pathetic attempts to elicit sympathy as if it were her son will be delicious to hear.

1 Like

Poor Timmy. :sob:

1 Like

Those ferals just had to rock the boat.